Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
Orbitz.com
US$93
Agoda.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
eDreamsUS$93
All reviews recent one night stay one's stay courtyard marriott comfortable rooms lobby boston bob
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice location, easy to find right off the highway. My family and I had a great stay, we will definitely be back!! It looks newly renovated and it was very clean. Having breakfast right there was also very convenient. Thank you !

Date of stay: January 2021
Robert Jackson, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a positive review. We really appreciate it and I am also happy that you decided to join us for Breakfast. A lot of hotels are only offering grab and go but we feel a freshly prepared hot breakfast is a much better way to start the day. Again thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Experienced traveler and have frequented Marriott properties all across the US. I have had the opportunity to stay at this property several times and it never disappoints. It's clear that ownership takes pride in the property as they always seem to be upgrading something. This last visit I noticed a completely renovated exterior and a brand new fitness center that rivals any full service Marriott. One constant is the people that work here. They obviously enjoy their job and it shows in the service.

As for the rooms, very comfortable bed and always spotless. I can tolerate a firm bed but I wont sacrifice for cleanliness. Oh, and they are taking COVID seriously. This place hits on both.

Location is perfect for the area. Plenty of good restaurants and services either a walk or very short Uber or drive. Of course with the Bistro you really dont even have to leave for a quick refreshment.

To sum it up.....don't bother looking anywhere else if your travels take you to SE Mass.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Robert Jackson, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for such a kind review. It is always great to see that our hard work is paying off. We truly do our best to provide a safe, comfortable room as well as follow all Covid cleaning and operating procedures.

Please on your next visit feel free to give me a call for any requests you may have. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a very pleasant stay - new Renovation gave very fresh & updated look. Newly enlarged & renovated fitness center had all the newest equipment.

Staff could not have been more accommodating - will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so happy that your stay was pleasant and you enjoyed the renovations. We have been getting a lot of very positive reviews about the staff and I am glad that everyone was very accommodating. Thank you again and we hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came to this hotel to stay for a small high school reunion. I was able to meet up with 4 of my former classmates and childhood friends whom I havent seen in years! The hotel was extremely clean, and the staff was so so friendly and helpful. Front Desk executed all of my requests and the housekeeping team always left my room spotless. The staff also allowed us to utilize the lobby to play cards and relax. I will definitely be back!

Room tip: The balcony rooms are my favorite!
Date of stay: December 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy you got to meet up with some of your classmates. I am glad that you got to enjoy our hotel and that the staff were friendly and helpful. On your next visit please feel free to stop by my office. I would love to meet with you and learn how we can better enhance your stay. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel looked really nice when you drive up, felt comfortable with all the covid procedures. The front desk was pleasant and checked us in quickly. The room was very clean and smelled sanitized yet not overly. The fitness center was excellent very clean and up to date. I loved the location we went out to dinner across the street nice to have something close by. Everyone we encountered was very friendly and conscious of our space

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a nice review. We do follow all of the Covid guidelines and I'm glad that it showed. I hope that you enjoyed the restaurant right across the street from us. It is a local hot spot. When returning to the Hotel if there is anything we can do to enhance your stay, please do not hesitate to give me a call.