Skyscanner.com
Vio.com
1,091 results
All reviews bay tower room cape cod room english garden wine and cheese unique place provincetown harbor wine hour p town place to stay other guests each morning commercial street antiques gull deck furnishings summer
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2023 via mobile

OMG! I forgot to write this. We were here Nov 2018 for our anniversary. Thanks to my generous sister we stayed in one of the two best rooms. Just amazing. gorgeous furnishings and fabulous views. Great breakfast! Got to hear singer Alice Howe and Freebo at cocktail hour. Quite a treat. The other guests were really friendly.

It really made our 20 th anniversary so special. Everything about this place was wonderful. I am so sorry I forgot to write a review. Stay here and if you can afford it stay in one of the 2 best rooms. If not the other rooms are lovely also. You will have a fabulous time. I am sure it has gotten even better. Mmm

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2023

I absolutely adored the Land's End Inn. The views are stunning and the inn itself is so quaint. The rooms were very clean, beds were comfy and you can't beat the waterfront views from basically anywhere in the hotel! Our room even had a little patio which was great to sit on and enjoy some wine. The staff was very friendly and I really enjoyed the daily happy hour! The Inn is walkable to everywhere in town. I cannot wait to come back to visit again!

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2023

Beautifully furnished inn at far end of Cape Cod. I loved the comfortable bed and room and exquisite decor. But what made my stay so special was the friendly and helpful staff. They made me feel at home. It was delightful meeting other guests from other states and other countries. Getting around by foot was easy. The Pilgrims First Landing Park and Provincetown Causeway is a 15-minute walk. In the other direction, the Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown Museum and commercial center is a 25-minute walk.

Room tip: Bring comfortable walking shoes.
Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank L3542LCbarbaram
Reviewed March 8, 2023 via mobile

Beautiful in and out. Unfortunately we had 60 mph winds with driving rain during our stay. I could never have thought of a more gorgeous place to spend it looking out an oversized picture window at the tempest outside. Our only negatives were a small dark room and a more than unfriendly daytime manager. I'm not sure why they would have someone like that working in such an intimate environment. Oh well...

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank MikeShaf
Reviewed January 11, 2023

Stopped by Land's End this past August while in P-Town for a look-see. Decided on the spot to reserve the Bay Tower Room for our secret wedding destination in January 2023; just the two of us. The surroundings, staff and other guests were perfectly accommodating. The Inn and room were very well appointed. Everyone was kind and smiling. Views are over the top! Thanks to the staff for taking such great care of us and the complimentary bottle of bubbles; our fellow guests for kindly taking photos of our special event; and others for sending us dessert drinks during dinner at Mews! SO kind of everyone. A magical place! Highly reccommend!

Room tip: Bay Tower Room for views, outdoor spaces and serenity
Date of stay: January 2023