“Excellent seafood”

Turner's Seafood Grill & Mrkt
Reserve with OpenTable
Turner's Seafood Grill & Mrkt is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Melrose
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2018

I visit Turner's every time I am in Salem! their seafood; stuffed clams, shrimps & lobster roll are always top quality!
Every time our meals are well prepared with good quality service. I decided to write a review after having visited Turner's at least 7 times in the past 2 years.
I did not give a five star rating, only because a member of staff should be a bit more careful with his hygiene. I am sure that was just a bad incident. Would happily provide more feedback if the managers contact me.
However once again a great place for seafood and will be going back again!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Wow what a pleasant surprise. Quintessential New England charm with great food. The caesar salad had the perfect amount of dressing and cheese, loved it, the panko fried haddock was delicious and not over seasoned, the baked stuffed shrimp was the best we ever had, and the butterscotch bread pudding was a great finish. I don't give many "fives", this may be my first, but the service, from Douglas was great too! I'm now anxious to try their Salem location. Thank you for a great dinner and hospitality.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We have visited two of their locations and have never been disappointed. Turners has the best seafood.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Took my parents who don't get a chance to eat much seafood, but wanted fried oysters and fried clams. They thought they were rather bland. My scallops were slightly cold. Service was good and we really liked the place. Side dishes were delicious.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We always get the cooked shrimp and cocktail sauce for family gatherings. Today is Easter and I got the shrimp yesterday. Everytime they eat it we always get asked where did we get it. It never disappoints.