“We went because of the name”
Review of Wahlburgers

Wahlburgers
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Lynnfield
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We had lunch here while in town for a conference. The burgers were good and the prices were reasonable. It wasn't a place that I went home raving about, but if you want a decent burger, you'll get one.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I've been to this Wahlburgers twice. Once in September 2017, and once in December. Both times the place was packed! But we got seated right away. The open air shopping center is always busy and you may find it hard to park, but here's a tip. To the back and right of this Wahlburgers, while facing the front door, there is more parking. It's behind the main shopping area so there were spots there.

The staff is always delightful. The food is always good. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because on the first visit they were out of Sweet Potato Tots which we went there specifically to get. On the second visit the food took a long time to come out.

So both things no big deal, but enough to take away one star. Would definitely return and would recommend.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

First time at Wahlburgers in Hingham shipyard. It's a few steps from the Patriot cinema movie theater. Went there for a quick dinner with my sons before seeing Star Wars. The burgers are cooked to order and very good. The sweet potato tots are AMAZING! There is also a nice bar where you can get beers or drinks.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I'd seen the Wahlburgers show before I ate at one, so my interest was piqued when I was in Boston. The menu was pretty straight forward, and I liked the uniqueness of it. I had the 'Our Burger', with everything on it, and it was very tasty. Apparently they cook to order, which I asked for Medium, but came out medium well - granted it can be difficult to do in a burger joint.

The dining areas were very clean, it's really open, and all around a pleasant atmosphere. There was a small section for selling merchandise as you come through the door, but off to the side of the dining area, so it wasn't really in your face while eating, and I didn't feel like I was in a retail store.

We brought in our large family of 8 and had no trouble getting a table for that size. Service was really friendly and expedient. Had we not brought our children, there was a nice looking bar along the back wall of the dining area.

The interior decoration was pretty cool. It's all about the Wahlberg family, which mostly consists of Mark and Donnie, but some family items too. Movie posters line the wall to the restrooms, and ceiling art well done.

We did not meet any of the Wahlberg's in our visit, but we left our hello messages with the employees. :)

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

In town for business and decided to stop here since we don't have one (yet) where I live. I was a little concerned from previous reviews, but everything was great. I was fairly early in the evening so I was able to order quickly and all of the staff were very friendly. I had the Fiesta burger which was good with tater tots (yum) and of course a side of Alma's macaroni (ordered a half portion but the portion I got was huge). Since I had nowhere else to be I hung out awhile and listened to music until it started to get crowded and my table was needed. If I had to come up with a complaint it would be that the counters where you order and dispose of your trash were sort of dirty, but everything else was clean. I enjoyed my visit and will definitely go when the Cincy location opens!