2 people are viewing this hotel
$220
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$199
Hotels.com
$199
Priceline$220
FindHotel$199
Travelocity$199
All reviews his wife owners raj and nina perfect location martha's vineyard cape cod small kitchen main street within walking distance definitely stay here again ocean street room was spotless great place to stay restaurants and bars recommend staying here ferry tickets perfect hosts stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2022 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights on our way further up the Cape. The owner is really nice, provided advice on where to dine and helped book ferry tickets. The rooms are clean and have extras like fridge and extra sink. The property is very cute and walkable to everywhere including the MV ferry. Parking is also included. We would definitely stay here again!!

Reviewed June 30, 2022

This hotel was perfect. Right across the street from the Hyannis Harbor. Our room was clean and we had a nice view from our 2nd floor room. Raj and staff were very helpful and provided great information on local restaurants. I would recommend staying here!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 15, 2022

Great little inn on Hyannis Harbor. It was in the perfect location for our needs. The rooms were spotless and well appointed. Absolutely will be back if we are in the area!
The staff was friendly and patient with all my questions and concerns. They went out of their way to ensure that we had everything we needed.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 12, 2022

This motel, really a "boutique Inn", is pristine! The bed is so comfortable! The linens, shower, kitchen and floors are immaculately clean. The owners Raj and Nina are available all the time to assist with anything....and they are so friendly and courteous!!
We stayed here 4 times in the past two months.
The location is fantastic! We easily walk to the shops and restaurants in Hyannis. Great restaurants! We enjoy our evening walks around the boat docks across the street.
Perfect home away from home to vacation, work remotely, or an overnight for the ferry. We highly recommend Cape Cod Harbor House Inn.
Can't wait to come back and see Raj and Nina!

Reviewed June 7, 2022

Due to a cancelled work trip, I found myself with a flight to Boston (from the UK) and car hire for a few days, which I decided to put to use. Boston was outrageously expensive (given the short notice of the trip), so I chose to explore Cape Cod and stumbled across the Cape Cod Harbor House Inn, based on some excellent reviews.

The first point is that I found the property to be excellent value. As an impromptu, bonus holiday that I was paying for myself, I needed something affordable and this really was. Yes, I love the 4 -5* hotels that I found myself in on business trips, but this was in many ways as good.

The location here was the next best thing - being so central to everything and more importantly not needing to use the car! Once I was parked up, everything in Hyannis was within a short walk (restaurants, main street, the ferries, the beaches, etc.)

My actual room, was great, too.. Most importantly, I slept really well. OK, the décor was slightly dated, but everything was spotlessly clean and functional - including a full kitchenette (in case you wanted to avoid eating out). There were even plenty of USB sockets included in the light fittings, which these days are essential, especially when travelling from overseas.

Finally, I want to thank Raj (the owner) for helping to make my stay so great. I hadn't spent any time researching what to do in the area, but that didn't matter, as Raj helped me with many recommendations and even booked my ferry trip for me. We spoke many times throughout my stay, which was nice, particularly as I was travelling alone.

If I find myself in the area again, I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: May 2022