“Best All Around”

Sea Street Cafe
Ranked #1 of 214 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: No ordinary restaurant, Sea Street Café serves breakfast all day and an assortment of lunch items that will be tough to find anywhere else. Whether you are in the mood for eggs, French omelets, sandwiches, griddled specialties (French toast, pancakes), soups, appetizers, Entrée salads, burgers or seafood entrees, this place has you covered. Stop on by for a quick bite or a relaxing meal - either way, one bite will have you hooked
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had the opportunity to return to Sea Street Cafe. As always we ar greeted like family and the food is sooo good. Love everything because each meal is truly made to order and very fresh. We enjoyed their New York Sandwich with smoked salmon cream cheese and onion on marble bread. Wait staff excels. Had the opportunity to eat a peach muffin - to die for. Cannot go wrong stopping here. JRM

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly, fuss free service with generous helpings of salads, seafood and eggs. The warm spinach salad and Cape cod Reuben were both satisfying and the coffee rich.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

The sandwiches are really good and the homemade chips are delicious. Service is great and it is reasonable priced.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Visited for breakfast today and we were able to sit right away which I had heard is rare in this restaurant. I opted for the lemon blueberry ricotta pancakes. They were fabulous. Other members of my party had the Irish Benedict and said the corned beef hash is probably the best they ever had. The omelet and French toast also received very good reviews from my friends. The waitstaff were very attentive even though they were running from table to table. I never had an empty cup of coffee without being asked if I needed more.
Highly recommend trying a breakfast here!

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for lunch and we really enjoyed our food. The staff was very nice and although it was off-season so it was very quiet, the place have a nice vibe tonight. We would certainly come back here again.