The Rally Point Inn and Pub
Comfort Inn(Foxboro)
US$109
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$139
Courtyard
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$149
US$142
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$143
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$152
US$109
US$98
US$144
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

Red Roof Inn(Mansfield)
US$90
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Gaard Motel(Foxboro)
Travelocity
Red Fox Motel(Foxboro)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We stayed at the Rally Point Inn in Foxboro for about a couple weeks and were dissatisfied with our stay. First of all, a couple nights into our stay we got a call that our room was a mess and we had to pick up our clothes off the floor. This was very rude in my opinion. Tina, the owner was very obnoxious she left us threatening voicemails saying that we caused damage that was already there we arrived. With the money that we spent we could have purchased a cheap trailer which would have been classier than the rally point or atleast we could have left our clothes on the floor.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

A true hidden gem in the town of Foxborough. I recently stayed here for a concert that was going on and I must say that this places has the cleanest, friendliest, best food, great drinks, with the best prices around. They have pool tables, outdoor lounge, and clean comfortable rooms. The staff are among the friendliest and accommodating I've encountered, I felt like I got to know them on personal levels. Looks like we'll be getting to know each other a lot better because I will be coming here regularly

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Brad C
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The room was NOT clean! Dirty socks beneath bed & old food in fridge! We were given another room which was cleaner (but not by much) After dinner (in the Pub, which was good) we returned to room to find NO toilet paper anywhere!! Had to run grab napkins from the truck!! Called owner the next morning and was told the room would be completely stocked and clean upon our return that evening. Came back to room later that night to find bed not made and NO clean towels! and the promised toilet paper just sitting on top of our suitcase! The front desk (?) person brought up towels and informed us that, "this is NOT the Marriott" when asked about the lack of clean towels and unmade bed! I should have listened to my gut feeling when I first booked this. But this was the only place that had availability in Foxboro due to the NCAA Lacrosse Championships.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank tammylpitts
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

We had a great time !! This end is much better !!! We had a great experience and will do it again !!! Joyce is so nice !!! My sister and a friend of mine went to go see Kenny Chesney ...
The staff went out of their way to drop us off and pick us up . There was food downstairs in the bar . It was super convenient . Will stay here again !!!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

The room had hairs on the pillow and old toothpaste in the sink. The room was not clean. The outside was shabby. The owner was called and we were told a refund would be issued on Monday. I called on Tuesday only to be called a liar. Advised we used and didn't flush the toilet, used toothpaste and used the bed. Yes we used the toilet and did flush and turned down the bed as we wanted to make sure it was clean. I asked if I was happy with the room why wouldn't I have stayed instead of having to pay $150 more to stay at a Holiday Inn. The owner couldn't answer this, she was very rude and very aggressive.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends