“Consistently Good”

Mc Govern's Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 235 Restaurants in Fall River
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Description: McGovern's is a family restaurant operated in Fall River, MA for 47+ years. Catering to a variety of customers we offer fine dining, small or large group reservations, and a customizable menu available for large private events up to 275 people.
Reviewed May 29, 2016

I've been going to Mc Govern's for about 13 years now. Las week we went and I ordered the (award winning) rack of BBQ ribs. When they arrived I found that I had literally gotten a full rack of ribs, versus the partial rack that other restaurants often serve up. My girlfriend got the fried clams plate.

Service was good, the waitress was good the food was very good. Mc Govern's is consistently good, which is why we keep returning. They have a pretty extensive menu, it's clean and well lit, and the prices are reasonable. Additionally, they have some menu items that really stand out, such as the ribs.

Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

I had a really great experience here on st.patricks day for lunch.The irish bangers were very good and the deserts were great with exceptional service.An old school classic.

Reviewed April 17, 2016

Food is very good. Lots of parking. Very clean. Friendly waitress. Not too fancy but family oriented.

Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

There once a week . Always a great meal and if there is the slightest thing wrong the staff and management make it right .This is family owned and been around for years .There ia so many good things to say about this establishment that you have to try it and see for yourself .Have lunch or dinner , book a party a wedding , everything is handled with class . Suggestions...Baked chicken, baked schrod, lobster roll , baked stuffed lobster,, can 't wait to go
Back . Try it you will be glad you did

Reviewed July 22, 2015

I am new to town and one of my friends said we have to go to mcgoverns! I had the deepsea platter and I am sixty one years young and I have never had anything like that! the combination of shrimp lobster scallops and fish was unbelieveable! when I first saw it I was almost overwhelmed . I also had the clam chowder it was hot and tasty. My friend had the bone in prime rib and it was cooked to perfection! a very large portion! can hardly wait to go back they said the corn beef is great!