“Disappointed!”

Add it.
Confections
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Fall River
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I ordered a gender reveal cake through Confections. I had never had a cake from there before nor heard of anyone who had but I decided to give it a shot. My husband went to pick up the cake and the owner was in the middle of the consultation so he went into the kitchen to take a look at the cake. While in the kitchen, my husband saw MANY jars of Smuckers preserves jelly jars!! We ordered a cake with what we were told to have raspberry filling and it turns out that he used Smuckers preserves. The cake did not taste very good either. It was also very different than what I told him I wanted. I had emailed him two pictures of cakes that I wanted him to go by. The cake I got was lacking detail and was very very different than what I had told him that I wanted. If I'm going to spend a lot of money for a cake, I expect it to be good quality.