“Don't eat here!!!”
Review of Boston Market

Boston Market
Ranked #112 of 231 Restaurants in Fall River
Reviewed October 27, 2016

If you go through the drive-thru they will mess up your order. If you eat inside, you always encounter a rude person....especially one guy who cuts the meat. Last time I got food there the chicken was so salty it tasted like that guy let salt rain on the meat in my plate. Oh, and if you eat salad without meat or you are a vegetarian and enjoy vegetables while your family eats their meat...don;t come here....they will insult you, make faces and throw your plate around the counter as they did with me.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Food is always hot, and fresh. Matt was my sever very nice and helpful and my order was perfect as always will be back again and again!

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

The best rotisserie chicken and mashed potatoes and spinach. This visit I ordered turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes. Perfect quick meal to grab on my way home so I don't have to cook. And, it's so much better than other drive thrus. The food here is consistently good and the people working there are always friendly. I learned that they got rid of their sweet chili sauce, sadly. It would be nice if that made a comeback.

Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to get a dinner, or lunch. Homemade like food, great staff. Matt is awesome! He took my order today. Very nice and helpful!

Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

Stopped by the Saturday before Easter and the store wasn't busy. We were in line for maybe three minutes but it took closer to ten to fulfill three meals. Very slow service.

Food is fine - typical Boston Market fare.

It seemed like they had five people working but not efficiently. Going to lose customers of food is not served timely.