“Fantastic burgers”

Tipsy Toboggan
Ranked #25 of 247 Restaurants in Fall River
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Stopped here after battleship cove tours. Burgers were big and juicy, fries were hot and hand cut. Great atmosphere. Service was excellent. Total menu and specials.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I wanted to like this place due to the environment, but it's tricky to locate and forget about getting cocktails there with friends. Seriously, I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinks and after a drink there, the only thing I got was sick from all the sugar in the juice. They must use a medicine dropper to add liquor....

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Went to Tipsy Toboggan with a friend and had a nice time. The atmosphere was nice, low lit (probably nice for a date) and because we weren't there with live entertainment (which I believe they have on some nights) it isn't too loud to hold a conversation. Portion sizes were good. Food was not bad either, but I did find that it was a bit challenging to flag down the waitress being that we were upstairs. I can't say that it was a negative experience, because it wasn't, but I am not sure that it's a place I would go had it not been as conveniently located for me as it was.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

While visiting family, I went to the tipsy for lunch. I had been before, and remembered that the fish and chips were good.
This time I had a salad and was impressed by how fresh and delicious it was.
I thought the prices were on point and the portions are generous.
It is easily accessible off of the bridge and has ample parking. I will definitely keep the tipsy toboggan on my list of restaurants when I visit Fall River.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

First time visitor. Had a Groupon on voucher thought we would try this restaurant and was quite pleased. Got to sit upstairs and had a great view of whole restaurant. Service was good not slow at all and food was delicious. I would definitely return here again