“Great Litle Place Tucked Away in a Quiet Neighborhood”
Review of New Boston Bakery

New Boston Bakery
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Fall River
Reviewed September 22, 2017

A cozy little plce for a coffee & pastry or lunch, The New Boston Bakery & Cafe offers great food, service and ambiance. Try dining in the Garden Atrium Room, or on the outside patio, or the dining area full of ambiance. My wife 7 I both had a BLT (excellent), and I sneaked a Oatmeal Raisin Cookie (very good). The place was loaded with folks enjoying lunch or stopping in for a pastry snack. Locaed minutes from downtown Fall River near a major hospital and medical area. You have to try this one

Reviewed November 23, 2016

Was having lunch with a friend. I'm not from New Bedford, so I had not clue what would be a good place for lunch. But I do know I like homemade soups, when I told my friend that, this was the 1st place she thought of.

I had the luncheon special soup and 1/2 sandwich. I had the Autumn Bisque (Butternut Squash, apples & carrots pureed) and a turkey sandwich. Both were really good.

There a good array of desserts which I skipped. You know what they say -- a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.

The staff was attentive.

Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

Love this place great gravity and Delight! Very friendly too. Try the fresh strawberry turnovers, you will fall in love☺

Reviewed October 3, 2016

I absolutely love New Boston Bakery. It was amazing when I ate there 15 years ago when I was growing up in Fall River. I recently came back to the area for a visit and made it a point to stop by. So glad to see the delicious quality food is still the same! The location is great and has such charm that can only be found in an old building. I've always been a fan of their sugar cookies and their heart shaped cookies (wish I could remember the name!) with red fruit filling are phenomenal. For the first time, I tried their Pilgrim Panini and it was fantastic. Highly recommended! New Boston Bakery is a Fall River gem and I hope they continue to serve the community! Thanks again for making my trip home even better :)

Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

This place is a great oasis in Fall River. The food is incredible and the garden is the perfect place for a meal. The Chatham sandwich is the greatest. They also have really good buffalo chicken croissants.