“Great lunch and pastry ”
Review of New Boston Bakery

New Boston Bakery
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Fall River
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

Love this place great gravity and Delight! Very friendly too. Try the fresh strawberry turnovers, you will fall in love☺

Reviewed October 3, 2016

I absolutely love New Boston Bakery. It was amazing when I ate there 15 years ago when I was growing up in Fall River. I recently came back to the area for a visit and made it a point to stop by. So glad to see the delicious quality food is still the same! The location is great and has such charm that can only be found in an old building. I've always been a fan of their sugar cookies and their heart shaped cookies (wish I could remember the name!) with red fruit filling are phenomenal. For the first time, I tried their Pilgrim Panini and it was fantastic. Highly recommended! New Boston Bakery is a Fall River gem and I hope they continue to serve the community! Thanks again for making my trip home even better :)

Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

This place is a great oasis in Fall River. The food is incredible and the garden is the perfect place for a meal. The Chatham sandwich is the greatest. They also have really good buffalo chicken croissants.

Reviewed March 16, 2016

Great little cafe with an NYC style look and feel tucked away in Fall River, MA - Having lived in NYC for over a decade I was delighted to find this gem in my hometown.

Reviewed January 25, 2016

I have been spending some time in Fall River on business and wish I had discovered the very wonderful New Boston Bakery sooner. It is such an unexpected treat to walk into this lovely cafe and find yourself in a charming old world setting with smiling, helpful staff waiting to take care of you. The cafe/bakery counters are filled with all manner of tempting baked goods and it is an added pleasure to discover the equally good food on offer on their small but excellent menu. I am now a fan of the New Boston Bakery's generous and delicious sandwiches. A range of delectable filings packed into the cafe's own choice of breads. Not tried the soups or salads yet but they look amazing too and I see many happy people tucking in with gusto. All food is produced quickly and delivered to your table with a smile. Choice of seating is either the charming wood panelled front room or the delightful glass conservatory surrounded by lovely gardens which must be delightful to sit in during the better weather.

What a great place this is! No other place comes close out here in Fall River.

2  Thank PMDS54