“Great Sports Bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Commonwelath Landing
Description: Remy's offers the ultimate sports viewing experience. Three "Screen Monsters" offer the latest technology for hi-definition viewing so you'll never miss a second of the action. Hungry for lunch or dinner? Stop in and sample some American cuisine with a creative twist. Whether you are searching for the perfect place to catch a game, the hottest late night spot, or a location to host your next function, Remy's is the place for you. We seat 200 people inside and 150 on the covered outdoor waterfront facing deck. Our goal is to offer the best food and to be one of the most entertaining destinations not only on the SouthCoast, but in all of Massachusetts.
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Food was good. Service was attentive, and was good. The atmosphere in the Bar and grill was active, and the whole area was bright with a lot of windows. Great plus to have the outdoor dining area. It was very clean and well taken care of. Was there with a large group, and they took great care of us. We all had a great time.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

My family and I went to Remy's for Father's Day hoping to enjoy some drinks, food, and the Red Sox game. Made a reservation, but didn't need to since it wasn't busy when we arrived. Asked to sit near the huge TV over the bar so we could watch the game, which the hostess was happy to do. Waitress took our drink order and we didn't see her (or our drinks) for at least 10 minutes. Like I said, it wasn't busy, so how long does it take to get a couple of drafts and a bottle of beer? Waitress puts down the drinks, but leaves without asking if we would like to order any food. Flagged her down while she happened to be walking by to put in an appetizer order, which was a plate of nachos. Someone else brought the nachos about 20 minutes later, but we didn't have any individual plates to put them on. Waitress showed up when my son came in about 10 minutes later...we asked for some plates and my son ordered a bottle of Corona. Again, it took 10 minutes for her to bring the beer and the plates. My son orders clam cakes, which came out pretty promptly. The waitress mentions something about being short on cooks. We order another round of drinks and our entrees. Again, at least 10 minutes for the drinks. Run into a couple one of my son's former teachers, who tells us how bad their service was. We can relate. The food comes out....wait for it....almost an hour later! The food was delicious, even though I got French fries instead of the mashed potatoes I ordered. At this point, we're wondering where our waitress went as we hadn't seen her since she took the drink, entree order. One of the managers comes over and apologizes profusely for the delay and proceeds to tells us all about cooks not showing up for work and how they knew they would have to work on Father's Day being in the "service" business. An oxymoron if you ask me. There was no offer to compensate us for the long wait, however. Actually, the hostess told us when we arrived that all Fathers were getting a $10 gift card to use "the next time." We never got that, but it doesn't matter since we will never be going back there anyway. As mentioned above, the food here is good, but not worth the wait and aggravation.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant came highly recommended by my son who lives in Fall River and has visited often. My wife and i visited yesterday, about mid afternoon
Place is hard to get to, m I stly due yo extensive road work and detours which is not the fault of the restaurant. Situated in what i think is an old mill building, nicely landscaped overlooking the water it gives a good impression. Inside is also very attractive, impressive even with huge bar and a large wall that is covered with an enormous tv screen. We chose to sit outside on the upper part of the two level deck. Great view. Out waitress arrived promptly and took our drink orders for 2 Margeritas. They arrived and were OK , not great. We ordered when the drinks were delivered snd then settled back to wait. Good thing the scenery was pleasing as it was a long wait. I had the recmended Remy burger with fries and my wife had the Reuben with a salad as the side. Salad ok but the pastrami was cold and tough.y burger was cooked med rare as per my specifications. The appetizer was potato skins and they were very small and cooked to death, some even burnt around the edges. The french fries with my burger, though plentiful were dry and unappealing.
If this had been a neighborhood restsurant with reasonable prices i probably would not be complaining but at almost 12 dollars for the burger and well above average prices for everything else i expect better, much better. Our waitress was attentive and courteous but she was the best part of the experience. We will mot be back.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Decent food, terrible service, pretty much all around. Great tvs for catching a game. Not a bad place if it weren't for the crappy service.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Too loud, but it is a sport bar kind of place. Seating outside is great in the spring & summer. Nice location.