“Clam chowder was great”

Blount Clam Shack and Company Store
Ranked #37 of 235 Restaurants in Fall River
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood, Soups
Description: Enjoy our delicious seafood all year long at our Fall River location. Also enjoy take home gourmet heat and serve soup. Great for families on the go!Check out all the bargain deals, with soups and chowders as low as $2!Takeout and Catering available.
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for dinner a few weeks back and had the fish and chips. I also got some clam chowder to go. The service was fast and friendly. The fish was perfectly cooked and was pretty good. The chowder reheated well the next day and was delicious. They have freezer cases with individual cups and large bags of frozen soups, all different kinds and some are gluten free, vegetarian, etc. all clearly marked. Can't wait to try these!

BlountRetail, Manager at Blount Clam Shack and Company Store, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Hi Rachel,
Thank you so much for stopping in and leaving the great review. We're so happy to hear that your food and service were great. Hope to see you again soon.
Thank You!

Reviewed November 9, 2016

I went here for lunch with a friend, I got clam chowder and chouirco clam cakes, my friend got chowder and a clam roll. The chowder was ok nothing to get excited about. The clam cakes and clam role was awful. They overlooked it so it was almost burnt very dry. It cost us $30 and we left half the food because it was so bad. When we were leaving we told the worker at the counter that the food was terrible and we would never eat there again. My friend got sick when she got home from the clam role she ate. Very disappointed with the food.

Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

I picked up lunch for myself and my wife. The clam chowder and clam cakes were tasty. The service was quick and the staff was polite. They have the different types of soups which you can pick up and take home at a reasonable price. Overall a nice lunch stop.

Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

We were in Fall River and happened upon Blounts. What a lucky day! The "chowda" exceeded our expectations, the staff was very helpful and friendly. The place had a lunch crowd but we were served quickly. I wold LOVE to return!!

Reviewed April 3, 2016

We went for a late lunch on a Friday afternoon. I was amazed it wasn't busy! I love the clam cakes and a cup of chowder. Don't forget to shop the sale bin of "best if used by" date. It's over-flowing with goodies. No one has to know you didn't make it at home from scratch!

1  Thank Artichoke05