“Great little place!! ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We have been going here for many years. They make my mom’s favorite Baked Scrod with butter and breadcrumbs! I love their Chicken Mozambique and husband- the clam chowder, clam cakes and stuffed quahog. A total staple for him.

The last time we were there my brother and I did the dinner for two... such a deal!!! $34 includes a bottle of wine, and choice of two entrees!!! Chicken moz for me steak moz for him. Just perfect!!

Always great service!!!

2  Thank sailinghomesoon

Reviewed 28 January 2018

This was our first visit - an early supper (4pm). We seated ourselves and a staff member delivered menus. Our server arrived a minute later. The wine list was adequate and the menu offered a good variety, mostly seafood. The salmon and scallop entrees we ordered were quite good, and the grapenut custard, according to my wife, was delicious - made the old-fashioned way. Our server (Beth) was exceptional.

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here for a late lunch. It was our first time eating there. It is on the water so the views are nice. There is outside seating during warmer weather. The food was very good and the portions were a good size. Prices are reasonable. I am not a seafood lover and there were a good amount of non seafood options for me to pick from. Our waitress was very nice. I will eat there again to take advantage of the outdoor seating.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is not fast food it's delicious food. The clam boil is to die for., and the view! During the summer you can sit outside and watch the bird, water and sun set. The locals know about this place and try to keep it a secret. If you are on your way to the cape, stop and eat here, then will not care how the traffic is. If you like Portuguese food they have it, the way Portuguese make, great.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

We had a pleasant lunch with old friends at Lepage while visiting Fall River. Overall, our seafood was only average.

Hostess: prompt hostess seated us

Food: Decent portion size but the quality is missing. For example, the clam chowder had a decent amount of clams but didn't have a deep clam flavor one would expect (it more more like a regular generic cream soup with a few clams). Next, the baked cod was ruined by the preparation- drowned in an oil and bathed in soggy crackers. The vegetables were severely overcooked. But on the positive side, the potatoes were great.

Service: Prompt service

Cleanliness (overall): average

Bathroom cleanliness: average

Been to Lepage's Seafood & Grille? Share your experiences!