“Fishy tasting fish at a seafood restaurant?”

Lepage's Seafood & Grille
Ranked #17 of 229 Restaurants in Fall River
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tiverton
“Fishy tasting fish at a seafood restaurant?”
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

This place seems to be slipping. I guess for fried seafood it's still ok, but just had lunch there and both the scrod and the stuffed sole tarred very fishy--a sure sign that neither was fresh when cooked. "Icky" for both entrees would be my review.

Visited April 2017

middletown, ct
“Problem with order, staff fixed”
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Was greeted at the door with "How can I help you?" rather than "Good evening" or something respectful. Should have left at that point. Sat at our reserved table. Ordered simple dinner for two. Food took 45 minutes to come out. Asked for more bread in the meantime and the bread never came. In fact, bread was brought to the table next to us who already had a bread basket. One thing we ordered was baked stuffed lobster. This lobster came out burnt to a crisp. Meat was fused to the claws and wasn't edible. Had to get a manager who gratefully took it off our tab. Does not look like a nice place from the outside. Staff were overall not nice. Go somewhere else.

• Visited April 2017
ma.
“Not great! !!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch there recently and wasn't to impressed. The food and atmosphere was blah. I really don't think I'll be returning soon, there's just to many good restaurants around.

Westport, Ma
“Dinner”
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed the dinner specials with a bottle of wine included. My baked stuffed shrimp was cooked perfectly and had the best stuffing I ever tasted. My husband enjoyed his Mozambique steak dinner. We will definitely be back soon. Service awesome!!

1 Thank keetlady
Tiverton, Rhode Island
“Best oysters in town ”
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

Always wide selection of great seafood & specials. Dinner for 2 with wine under $35.00 . Nice view of the water. Dining on the patio or inside.