“Problem with order, staff fixed”

Lepage's Seafood & Grille
Ranked #12 of 230 Restaurants in Fall River
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
middletown, ct
“Problem with order, staff fixed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was greeted at the door with "How can I help you?" rather than "Good evening" or something respectful. Should have left at that point. Sat at our reserved table. Ordered simple dinner for two. Food took 45 minutes to come out. Asked for more bread in the meantime and the bread never came. In fact, bread was brought to the table next to us who already had a bread basket. One thing we ordered was baked stuffed lobster. This lobster came out burnt to a crisp. Meat was fused to the claws and wasn't edible. Had to get a manager who gratefully took it off our tab. Does not look like a nice place from the outside. Staff were overall not nice. Go somewhere else.

• Visited April 2017

ma.
“Not great! !!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had lunch there recently and wasn't to impressed. The food and atmosphere was blah. I really don't think I'll be returning soon, there's just to many good restaurants around.

Westport, Ma
“Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed the dinner specials with a bottle of wine included. My baked stuffed shrimp was cooked perfectly and had the best stuffing I ever tasted. My husband enjoyed his Mozambique steak dinner. We will definitely be back soon. Service awesome!!

Tiverton, Rhode Island
“Best oysters in town ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

Always wide selection of great seafood & specials. Dinner for 2 with wine under $35.00 . Nice view of the water. Dining on the patio or inside.

Bristol, Rhode Island
“Just ok nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Went here because we were in the mood for seafood. The place was nice and the staff was friendly. Couple of reasons I'm giving it a 3 my wife had the baked stuff shrimp and it's was no different than any other restaurant. Then I ordered the lobster Mac and cheese for $22. For the first time in my life I'm going to complain that it was to much cheese but what bothered me was the fact that for the price it had less than a claws worth of lobster this really upset me.

Would I go there again? Probably not.