“Not great! !!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch there recently and wasn't to impressed. The food and atmosphere was blah. I really don't think I'll be returning soon, there's just to many good restaurants around.

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed the dinner specials with a bottle of wine included. My baked stuffed shrimp was cooked perfectly and had the best stuffing I ever tasted. My husband enjoyed his Mozambique steak dinner. We will definitely be back soon. Service awesome!!

1  Thank keetlady
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

Always wide selection of great seafood & specials. Dinner for 2 with wine under $35.00 . Nice view of the water. Dining on the patio or inside.

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Went here because we were in the mood for seafood. The place was nice and the staff was friendly. Couple of reasons I'm giving it a 3 my wife had the baked stuff shrimp and it's was no different than any other restaurant. Then I ordered the lobster Mac and cheese for $22. For the first time in my life I'm going to complain that it was to much cheese but what bothered me was the fact that for the price it had less than a claws worth of lobster this really upset me.

Would I go there again? Probably not.

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

I've visited Lepage's Seafood & Grill a couple of times while doing business in the Fall River area. The service and meals have been consistently good. The lobster specials are delicious and the seafood pasta dishes are generous. The atmosphere is casual and finding a seat at lunch hasn't been a problem when I've visited. The prices are very reasonable for the quality and quantity of the dishes I've seen.