“Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed the dinner specials with a bottle of wine included. My baked stuffed shrimp was cooked perfectly and had the best stuffing I ever tasted. My husband enjoyed his Mozambique steak dinner. We will definitely be back soon. Service awesome!!

1  Thank keetlady

Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

Always wide selection of great seafood & specials. Dinner for 2 with wine under $35.00 . Nice view of the water. Dining on the patio or inside.

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Went here because we were in the mood for seafood. The place was nice and the staff was friendly. Couple of reasons I'm giving it a 3 my wife had the baked stuff shrimp and it's was no different than any other restaurant. Then I ordered the lobster Mac and cheese for $22. For the first time in my life I'm going to complain that it was to much cheese but what bothered me was the fact that for the price it had less than a claws worth of lobster this really upset me.

Would I go there again? Probably not.

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

I've visited Lepage's Seafood & Grill a couple of times while doing business in the Fall River area. The service and meals have been consistently good. The lobster specials are delicious and the seafood pasta dishes are generous. The atmosphere is casual and finding a seat at lunch hasn't been a problem when I've visited. The prices are very reasonable for the quality and quantity of the dishes I've seen.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

We have dined at this restaurant several times while staying at a nearby Hampton Inn in Westport/Fall River. Every dish we have enjoyed there was excellent in quality and taste. The service is outstanding with attention to every detail. The servers really made the experience enjoyable. This Christmas, we were staying in Middletown, but chose to drive back into this restaurant due to its quality and service. One of the dinner specials was a dinner for two along with a bottle of wine and the price was excellent. We WILL be BACK!