“Casual and recommended ”

Lepage's Seafood & Grille
Ranked #16 of 229 Restaurants in Fall River
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Casual and recommended ”
Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

I've visited Lepage's Seafood & Grill a couple of times while doing business in the Fall River area. The service and meals have been consistently good. The lobster specials are delicious and the seafood pasta dishes are generous. The atmosphere is casual and finding a seat at lunch hasn't been a problem when I've visited. The prices are very reasonable for the quality and quantity of the dishes I've seen.

Visited January 2017

texas
“GREAT ATMOSPHERE AND EXCELLENT FOOD”
Reviewed January 5, 2017

We have dined at this restaurant several times while staying at a nearby Hampton Inn in Westport/Fall River. Every dish we have enjoyed there was excellent in quality and taste. The service is outstanding with attention to every detail. The servers really made the experience enjoyable. This Christmas, we were staying in Middletown, but chose to drive back into this restaurant due to its quality and service. One of the dinner specials was a dinner for two along with a bottle of wine and the price was excellent. We WILL be BACK!

• Visited December 2016
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great dinner”
Reviewed October 13, 2016

We had a great dinner and it was conveniently located close to our hotel, good food, good service, reasonable prices.

• Visited October 2016
Waquoit, Massachusetts
“$34 Dinner for Two”
Reviewed September 22, 2016

After a round of golf in RI we decided to try LePage's Seafood & Grille for our dinner.
First thing, Patricia our waitress was excellent! Our meals were served HOT!
We both were hungry, saw the "$34 Dinner for Two" menu including a bottle of wine, that was it. While sipping our wine, I chose the Pistachio Crusted Haddock. My husband chose the Mixed Seafood Grill. I must say the selection was great. Lots to choose from.
My pistachio crusted haddock was topped with cranberry butter. It was so so yummy & baked to perfection! My husband enjoyed his Seafood Grill. But, not as much as watching me enjoy my dish! Next time if we're in the area, he's getting my haddock dish!
Me, I'm selecting another entree and hope I love it as much! Enjoy!

• Visited September 2016
“Clam boil for a late lunch”
Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

We started with cups of clam chowder ($4) in a light tasty broth. The special of the day is Clam boil ($15). Huge serving of fresh, sweet clams with 3 whole baby potatoes, 1 onion, 3 sausage pieces. 2 hot dogs, and a half link of chourico was delicious and not overly spiced. Served with melted butter and clam broth, a phenomenal value. Draft beer and non alcoholic beer ($4) rounded out a very nice lunch. Service was prompt and friendly.

Visited September 2016