“Great dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2016

We had a great dinner and it was conveniently located close to our hotel, good food, good service, reasonable prices.

There are newer reviews for Lepage's Seafood & Grille

Reviewed September 22, 2016

After a round of golf in RI we decided to try LePage's Seafood & Grille for our dinner.
First thing, Patricia our waitress was excellent! Our meals were served HOT!
We both were hungry, saw the "$34 Dinner for Two" menu including a bottle of wine, that was it. While sipping our wine, I chose the Pistachio Crusted Haddock. My husband chose the Mixed Seafood Grill. I must say the selection was great. Lots to choose from.
My pistachio crusted haddock was topped with cranberry butter. It was so so yummy & baked to perfection! My husband enjoyed his Seafood Grill. But, not as much as watching me enjoy my dish! Next time if we're in the area, he's getting my haddock dish!
Me, I'm selecting another entree and hope I love it as much! Enjoy!

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

We started with cups of clam chowder ($4) in a light tasty broth. The special of the day is Clam boil ($15). Huge serving of fresh, sweet clams with 3 whole baby potatoes, 1 onion, 3 sausage pieces. 2 hot dogs, and a half link of chourico was delicious and not overly spiced. Served with melted butter and clam broth, a phenomenal value. Draft beer and non alcoholic beer ($4) rounded out a very nice lunch. Service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed September 14, 2016

Very good seafood, very causal surroundings, water view, with good service and reasonable prices.One of our party had fried clams (whole belly) another had Lobster roll, every one was pleased with quality and portions were good size, even the steamers, a lot of restaurants are getting stingy with the portion size of the steamers lately, not here.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

We went to have dinner on Sunday Night and ended up having a Clam Boil. The clam chowder was delicious. My plate was watering but the food was very good and very hot.