“Clam boil for a late lunch”

Lepage's Seafood & Grille
Ranked #10 of 238 Restaurants in Fall River
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We started with cups of clam chowder ($4) in a light tasty broth. The special of the day is Clam boil ($15). Huge serving of fresh, sweet clams with 3 whole baby potatoes, 1 onion, 3 sausage pieces. 2 hot dogs, and a half link of chourico was delicious and not overly spiced. Served with melted butter and clam broth, a phenomenal value. Draft beer and non alcoholic beer ($4) rounded out a very nice lunch. Service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Very good seafood, very causal surroundings, water view, with good service and reasonable prices.One of our party had fried clams (whole belly) another had Lobster roll, every one was pleased with quality and portions were good size, even the steamers, a lot of restaurants are getting stingy with the portion size of the steamers lately, not here.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We went to have dinner on Sunday Night and ended up having a Clam Boil. The clam chowder was delicious. My plate was watering but the food was very good and very hot.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

We just flew into providence and were staying at the Hampton Inn just down the road for this restaurant. It was recommended to us. We stopped on a Sunday night of Labor Day Weekend and they were very busy. The service was pretty slow and not what most people are used to these days. I call it old school where they didn't worry about customer service. I'm sure part of it was the busy evening, but we waited 45 minutes for our food without the waitress even checking on us. When the food arrived the entrees were very good, but the sides were a little sparse. I got the stuffed sole and my wife got the pistachio crusted haddock. Both were excellent. Very flavorful. I had roasted potatoes and cole slaw. My wife had roasted potatoes and grilled veggies. She didn't get her veggies when she got her meal and had to ask again and then it was 3 small pieces of broccoli and 1 cauliflower. This was a dinner for two with a bottle of nice wine for $34, so we thought the price was good. Overall, I would go there again, but just don't expect top level or fast service and you'll be fine.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

My family wanted to get together someplace different since my aunt and uncle were visiting from VT and my uncle loves seafood. First off, it was very noisy and crammed since they were very busy. Most of the feedback from the table was satisfactory however, my father ordered the 1 1/2 stuffed lobster which was upset that it was overcooked. Otherwise, I enjoyed and was very full after delighting in the Pan Roasted Cod Loin (who knew cod had loins?). The cod was perfect and not bready (good when watching your carbs) with a couple of quartered small red potatoes and a bit of tasty lobster thrown on top drizzled with lobster sauce. I've never been a fan of lobster (I prefer crab) but it was really good. So, if you like seafood and want a casual atmosphere overlooking a pond, check out LePage's Seafood.

Been to Lepage's Seafood & Grille? Share your experiences!