“Food was Good, Service was...Old School”

Lepage's Seafood & Grille
Ranked #10 of 238 Restaurants in Fall River
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2016

We just flew into providence and were staying at the Hampton Inn just down the road for this restaurant. It was recommended to us. We stopped on a Sunday night of Labor Day Weekend and they were very busy. The service was pretty slow and not what most people are used to these days. I call it old school where they didn't worry about customer service. I'm sure part of it was the busy evening, but we waited 45 minutes for our food without the waitress even checking on us. When the food arrived the entrees were very good, but the sides were a little sparse. I got the stuffed sole and my wife got the pistachio crusted haddock. Both were excellent. Very flavorful. I had roasted potatoes and cole slaw. My wife had roasted potatoes and grilled veggies. She didn't get her veggies when she got her meal and had to ask again and then it was 3 small pieces of broccoli and 1 cauliflower. This was a dinner for two with a bottle of nice wine for $34, so we thought the price was good. Overall, I would go there again, but just don't expect top level or fast service and you'll be fine.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

My family wanted to get together someplace different since my aunt and uncle were visiting from VT and my uncle loves seafood. First off, it was very noisy and crammed since they were very busy. Most of the feedback from the table was satisfactory however, my father ordered the 1 1/2 stuffed lobster which was upset that it was overcooked. Otherwise, I enjoyed and was very full after delighting in the Pan Roasted Cod Loin (who knew cod had loins?). The cod was perfect and not bready (good when watching your carbs) with a couple of quartered small red potatoes and a bit of tasty lobster thrown on top drizzled with lobster sauce. I've never been a fan of lobster (I prefer crab) but it was really good. So, if you like seafood and want a casual atmosphere overlooking a pond, check out LePage's Seafood.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to done on delicious food for a good price. Any day of the week is a great day to be there.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

The food was wonderful and the chowda was superb! Had the clam boil the sausage was great! Great place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent ,satisfying, fresh food ,appeared clean, atmosphere nice, price reasonable, large menu to choose from. Parking.On the waterfront.

Been to Lepage's Seafood & Grille? Share your experiences!