“Great Coffee!”

Common Ground Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Everett
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Great ice coffee! I got an XL size and it was so tasty that I later returned to buy another. I also enjoyed a bacon, egg & cheese breakfast sandwich on an everything bagel. The sandwich was also very good. This is a very reasonably priced place. The other food that people were ordering for breakfast looked amazing.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Amazing house-blend coffee, great food...great desserts...!
The portions on the food are a bit on the smaller side.....
but everything we've had- has been great!!

Amazing coconut muffins too!!!!

We have yet to try their other coffee-type offerings, but
looking forward to trying them- based on just how good
their hot house-blend is!!

We highly recommend getting yourself a coffee, breakfast
sandwich- and a dessert item of course!!!!

Sincerely, Bob and Terri. :)

Reviewed 1 December 2016

I love this place. I work a few blocks down and I just went there this year! I wasted 4 years going to DD's. I love the Coffee I have to have Decaf and it's never an issue. Same 2 girls are on during the week so they know everyone and are soooo nice! And the Brazilian Cheese Balls they make every morning from scratch are addictive! I have also had the Breakfast Sandwich on Sourdough Bread. You can change what they have on their board so I have tomato and Cheese. It is huge! I sometimes share it with a coworker. She is now hooked. I am now to grab a sandwich for Lunch. All the sandwiches are freshly made and good portions. The Meatloaf is homemade and awesome. All the sandwiches come with the Mescalin greens on the side. One note: I asked them what they had for Smoothies that didn't have added mix. They have 2. Pineapple/Banana and Strawberries. They have them all fresh frozen. So in the mornings sometimes I get a Pineapple with Banana and they add milk or what ever kind you like. I add no sweetener and that is it. it! So good. The Husband also gets the Apple Turnovers and Scones all good good!!

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Great coffee! Friendly accommodating staff. My off menu requests did not phase them at all. We saw many regulars come in.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Went here for the first time with high expectations. I got the vanilla chai, which was mostly cream. My mom got a regular coffee and said it tasted burnt. We ordered the 2 egg with toast and bacon. They only give you 2 tiny strips of bacon. The food tasted ok, not great.