Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$142
Hotels.com$142
Travelocity$142
FindHotel$142
Priceline$142
Agoda.com$142
All reviews cape cod private patio plenty of hot water comfortable beds marconi beach stay there again mini fridge fire pit motel beaches coffeemaker summer season bike accommodations helen
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2022 via mobile

Motel has been updated, especially the bathroom. Comfortable bed, flat screen TV, sm fridge, microwave and coffee pot. The room was clean and comfortable There is a lovely restaurant across the parking lot for a great breakfast. The staff at the hotel was friendly and helpful. The one downside is the lack of electrical outlets. There were none on either side of the bed on the night stands. My husband plugged his phone in the bathroom outlet and mine was across the room. It was a minimal inconvenience. It's location is perfect and we would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2022 via mobile

I have stayed at the Blue Dolphin 4 times. Is it a Hilton, no, but what I can say is that it is your basic , clean, typical Cape cod motel.
I had a need to respond to last review because it bother me so much. If you have such a fear of BUGS then I suggest you do not come to the Cape in summer.
But this motel does not have a bug problem. Yes, finding a bug in the bed is off putting for sure, perhaps you could of had them put fresh sheets on the bed.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank ptcmk34
Reviewed June 12, 2022

Attempted to stay here in beginning of June. Already had an instant iffy feeling about the room and I pulled down the comforter to see a dead bug crusted to the fitted bed sheet. I brought this up to front desk and the woman had mentioned that bug was too big to be a bed bug. I checked out right then and the woman told me to call back to see if manager approved a refund. Called my CC company and hotel is refusing to give my refund for the 2 nights I did not stay. I know this might sound ridiculous to some but I have a phobia of bugs in my bed. I don't want to pay to over 100 dollars per night to sleep with bugs.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank L8657MTka
Reviewed May 30, 2022 via mobile

Traveled for a one night stay to explore the cape cod beaches and towns. Check in was easy, room was clean and comfortable. Host upgraded our unit to a room combination with two full baths. Central convenient location to Provincetown, Chatham and all beaches. All we needed.

Room tip: Don’t expect luxury
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ignacio H
Reviewed August 19, 2021

I debated writing this review bc I truly don't like to hurt people, but I wish there would have been a more honest review when I was looking. I advise against staying here. I am not a fan of motels in general, but IMO, the pictures are incredibly deceiving. Yes, the room looks like that (carpet/desk/etc), BUT our room was very very dirty. The carpet was not attached to the floor (and was definitely not vacuumed), there was SO MUCH HAIR in the tub I wonder if the room was even cleaned (with COVID, cleanliness is an important concern.) The comforters were stained with who knows what and it smelled SO BAD....like an animal smell. I was happy to find out later that there were no pets allowed, so it must have just been a "sitting around unoccupied" smell. We ran to the general store to get air freshener just to be able to stay here. It is absolutely an old run down motel that has been (very cheaply) facelifted for photos. I am shocked by the other reviewers that said this place was clean. Doing a quick clean of the room resulted in a washcloth that was literally black. If I were to ever go back to Cape Cod, I doubt I would stay in Eastham, but if I did, there are many other options that I would consider first. Ex: Wellfleet Motor Lodge, Ocean Park, Eagle Wing.
On a positive note, the woman who checked us in could not have been nicer, gave us lots of tips about the area and provided us with new linens when requested...beds were relatively comfy and water was hot.

Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank Brepsualum
Minnie T, General Manager at Blue Dolphin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Blue Dolphin Inn!

Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests and for that please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you have experienced and if our hotel fell below your expectations in many aspects. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Management