3 people have started booking this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$187
Hotels.com$178
Travelocity$178
FindHotel$178
eDreams$187
Trip.com$198
All reviews cape cod private patio plenty of hot water comfortable beds marconi beach stay there again mini fridge fire pit laura motel beaches coffeemaker summer season bike accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2022

Attempted to stay here in beginning of June. Already had an instant iffy feeling about the room and I pulled down the comforter to see a dead bug crusted to the fitted bed sheet. I brought this up to front desk and the woman had mentioned that bug was too big to be a bed bug. I checked out right then and the woman told me to call back to see if manager approved a refund. Called my CC company and hotel is refusing to give my refund for the 2 nights I did not stay. I know this might sound ridiculous to some but I have a phobia of bugs in my bed. I don't want to pay to over 100 dollars per night to sleep with bugs.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank L8657MTka
Reviewed May 30, 2022 via mobile

Traveled for a one night stay to explore the cape cod beaches and towns. Check in was easy, room was clean and comfortable. Host upgraded our unit to a room combination with two full baths. Central convenient location to Provincetown, Chatham and all beaches. All we needed.

Room tip: Don’t expect luxury
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ignacio H
Reviewed August 19, 2021

I debated writing this review bc I truly don't like to hurt people, but I wish there would have been a more honest review when I was looking. I advise against staying here. I am not a fan of motels in general, but IMO, the pictures are incredibly deceiving. Yes, the room looks like that (carpet/desk/etc), BUT our room was very very dirty. The carpet was not attached to the floor (and was definitely not vacuumed), there was SO MUCH HAIR in the tub I wonder if the room was even cleaned (with COVID, cleanliness is an important concern.) The comforters were stained with who knows what and it smelled SO BAD....like an animal smell. I was happy to find out later that there were no pets allowed, so it must have just been a "sitting around unoccupied" smell. We ran to the general store to get air freshener just to be able to stay here. It is absolutely an old run down motel that has been (very cheaply) facelifted for photos. I am shocked by the other reviewers that said this place was clean. Doing a quick clean of the room resulted in a washcloth that was literally black. If I were to ever go back to Cape Cod, I doubt I would stay in Eastham, but if I did, there are many other options that I would consider first. Ex: Wellfleet Motor Lodge, Ocean Park, Eagle Wing.
On a positive note, the woman who checked us in could not have been nicer, gave us lots of tips about the area and provided us with new linens when requested...beds were relatively comfy and water was hot.

Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank Brepsualum
Minnie T, General Manager at Blue Dolphin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2021

Greetings from Blue Dolphin Inn!

Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests and for that please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you have experienced and if our hotel fell below your expectations in many aspects. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Reviewed August 4, 2021 via mobile

If your looking for a clean bed in four walls this is the place.
Excellent front desk. They have a pool.
Very good pricing, considering the location.
They are in process of updating the rooms
Down sides.
Loud AC
Towels on the thin side
Yes will stay again

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank michaelrR9604QU

Greetings from Blue Dolphin Inn!

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience following your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to read through your wonderful comments. Our team is always dedicated to provide the best hospitality we offer our guests for a comfortable and memorable stay and we will not miss to share these thoughts with our team.

We certainly look forward to welcome you back in the future, to experience even more of what we have to offer.

Reviewed July 31, 2021 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Blue Dolphin Inn for 2 nights in July. The level of service we received here was one of the best we’ve ever experience in our 30 years of travel. We got a no hassle early check in. When we decided to try Marconi Beach, since we didn’t have our car with us, we needed to Uber to a local beach shop to pick up some cheap chairs, umbrella etc. before going to the beach. The manager said the Inn doesn’t have equipment to loan out, however she went over to her car, and let us use her own cooler, chairs, and umbrella. It was hot that weekend and my wife and I drank lots of bottled water. The manager went out to store for her supplies and surprised us with a gallon of water!

The hotel is older, but it’s well taken care of, clean, has plenty of hot water, and was centrally located. The price was reasonable. The people at this Inn made the experience exceptional.I would not hesitate to stay there again the next time we’re on the Cape.

Date of stay: July 2021