“Perfect fried clams!”

Lindsey's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in East Wareham
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lindsey's Restaurant has been in business and serving our patrons for 70 years! We pride ourselves on the quality and consistency of our menu. We specialize in seafood and traditional fare that which possesses quality like no other! We have also broadened our culinary approach to include upscale American cuisine. From traditional to upscale we WILL satisfy your craving. Lindsey's can host your family for dinner, cater your functions, provide a professional and accessible space for your business meeting and/or function, or serve as the local "go-to" for a cold beer and a quick bite while watching the game. Let Lindsey's do the work for you. Join Us!
Reviewed 11 April 2021

i grew up eating delicious fried clams in Gloucester, MA., and Lindsey's clams are equally satisfying with a light flour batter fried to crisp golden perfection. I have no idea why I tried the bread pudding with caramel sauce because I never do, but so glad I did. The seafood bisque is special, absolutely loaded with lobster. No, I didn't try all of this on the same visit and I am sure you will go back for more, too!

Date of visit: September 2020
Write a reviewReviews (573)

Reviewed 12 March 2021

Just a quick note after a tasty lunch today (first day open after a long winter). All systems were go: Full menu, great specials, and staff that was friendly and fast.
Had a honey drizzled baked stuff scallops special that was memorable. And our waiter, Connor, was helpful and professional.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank norwood66
Reviewed 3 October 2020 via mobile

Excellent comfort food! First time here in September 2020. Liked it so much we came back again the next week!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 17 September 2020

Wonderful place to have dinner. Consistently good quality food. From the homemade potato skins and homemade onion rings to a nice variety of food on the menu. Excellent lobster bisque soup. I had the lazy man lobster with nice hot butter. Very moderately priced in the low $30's. Restaurant also offers a large selection of gluten-free dinners. Staff goes out of their way to please you. Drinks are priced right with a nice pour, like you were making a drink at home. I highly recommend this restaurant. If you are lucky enough to get Claire as you server, it's a bonus.

1  Thank LEN N
Reviewed 15 September 2020

The food here is great & the seafood bisque is fantastic. I would have rated it higher; however they have instituted a 3% Covid charge to every bill. No other restaurant of which I'm aware does this; nor are they doing anything different than any other restaurant in that regard; so why the 3% upcharge (other than greed)

2  Thank Voyage781944