All reviews waffle station an indoor salt water pool comfortable bed within walking distance full kitchen egg whites variety of cereals greek yogurt type hotel bathroom floor very nice place to stay nice breakfast room number fitness center fire alarm beautiful hotel the shuttle driver
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2020

I stayed at this particular location for 12 days from end of August through the first part of September. I usually stay here when I travel on business to Burlington. As an SPG member have stayed at many Marriott properties over the years, globally. While the hotel is mostly clean and very convenient to my supplier, a recent experience suggests I will not be staying here again. The front desk staff and Ian (FDM) told me when I checked in that my SPG number was entered for credit for my stay. I was told this as well (I asked again) upon my departure and was assured my number was entered. Two weeks now of no resolution, nor credit to my account. I have called the overall hotel Manager (Brooks last name) where he told me he would call and follow up. Never happened. Lied to now three times. Called Marriott SPG directly and they stated that it would take up to 10 business days because the hotel NEVER ENTERED my number!! I asked to speak to a supervisor only to be told she could do nothing and I would have to be referred to a different supervisor, and that it would take up to two days for them to call me back. I have been a member for over 10 years and never (globally) has the service and follow up been this poor. Never. Numerous call trying to get this straightened out, and still no movement. Never will stay here again, and now rethinking staying at Marriott at all going forward. Terrible.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Stephanie Almeda, Sales at Residence Inn Boston Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience, we apologize for the confusion and level of response that was given to your problem with the Bonvoy points. Mr. Brooks enjoyed his conversation with you and we hope you were pleased with the resolution with the addition of your Bonvoy points. Your particular situation was discussed and reviewed with the entire Front Office team as a learning opportunity. We value your loyalty to Marriott and hope you will give us the opportunity to win back your trust in a future stay.

Reviewed 7 September 2020

Services were scaled back due to Covid Pandemic, however, services that were supposed to be utilized in accordance with state and local guidelines were not provided. Stayed at other Marriott properties during Covid Pandemic and they all met or exceeded state and local requirements. Very disappointed.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank Bhawk51

We are sorry to hear our hotel disappointed you. The safety of our guests and staff are our first priority. Covid has had a great effect on the hospitality industry's ability to offer the amenities and services we are accustom. Each state, town and community are working under different restrictions, our hotel adheres to all local restrictions and follows the CDC and Marriott Commitment to Clean standards. Perhaps you visited when our indoor pool was closed, we were not able to re-open the pool until we received the necessary sanitation items to meet the local requirements. We are happy to report the pool is now open! We continue to enhance and add our amenities back as the restrictions change and back ordered products become available, we hope you will return in the future to experience our hotel at is full capabilities!

Reviewed 4 September 2020

My husband and I are staying here during a home renovation. The hotel is nice and very modern and the suite we are staying in is spacious enough to meet our needs. The staff have all been kind. They are not currently offering housekeeping and it has sometimes been difficult to reach someone to get new items (soap, shampoo, towels...). They are also not offering the breakfast that was advertised. Given the pandemic this is understandable but the website should be updated. My big issue though is with the patrons staying here and the lack of oversight of them. Last night I awoke to 3 police cars out front and a handful of officers standing around. They appeared to be dealing with some guests outside. On many occasions there have been guests walking around without masks in the hallways, lobby and coming in and out of the elevators. Maybe during a different time I wouldn't be bothered so much by the other guests but right now it really doesn't feel safe. I am happy we will be moving out in a couple of days!

Reviewed 27 August 2020

I have stayed here three times in the past six weeks. I travel to Boston every two weeks for immunotherapy infusions at MGH.

The room has been very clean and spacious every time.

The night front desk manager, Sam Adams, was very friendly and even remember me from my previous stay.

The front desk people in the morning of my check out on the second day were very nice.

The location is just off 128 and 9 miles from downtown Boston. Plenty of places to get something to eat.

Already have several stays booked here for my subsequent appointments at MGH.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank James A
Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

Very nice place to stay for lower-mid range budget. The kitchens are well-equipped for cooking with many of the basic dishes and appliances (no oven), the set up of the rooms is nice and spacious (spacious enough for a wheelchair or stroller). The storage is good if you are staying awhile. Rooms are pretty quite with minimal noise from outside (usually just other guests entering and exiting their rooms next door). Rooms can be made very light with good lighting and completely dark mid-day with excellent curtains. Bathrooms are large with good counter space and storage, no bath in my suite, and no hand-held shower head - though the shower head they have is very tall and would fit someone who is 6+ ft. Staff is polite and responsive. Excellent location in the middle of several nice restaurants and cafes, next to the Burlington mall, and easily accessible to the highway to Boston or elsewhere. There is a grocery store nearby Wegmans) or apparently they will go get food for you from a grocery store if you give them your shopping list by 9am.

My only concerns are: the water pressure is very poor. It may be due to being on the sixth/highest floor but it makes it harder to wash oddly enough. The food marketplace they have is very tiny and not a lot of variety and no staples (milk, eggs, cereal, ect). Finally, while COVID has changed so much, they've also had to change their breakfast policy to a grab and go. I understand they can't do things like they have done in the past, but the meager plastic wrapped pastry and granola bars is rather disappointing.

Trip type: Traveled solo