“Delicious fresh food in a no frills setting”
Review of Mi La Cay

Mi La Cay
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Wheaton
Reviewed 30 October 2017

This is a fabulous spot for a quick lunch. It attracts a wonderfully diverse crowd. On my most recent visit I fretted because my dining companion is exceedingly particular with respect to ingredients, preparation methods and service. I needn't have worried. The waiter explained the dishes carefully and happily made the substitutions she requested.
We loved the chicken and vegetable pho and summer rolls.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My 11year old finished her huge bowl of Lemongrass beef and noodles without looking up. The spring rolls were so delicious as well. What great food at a great price!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We have been looking for good Vietnamese food near our house and we have finally found it. The veggie summer rolls were very fresh with a good dipping sauce. The beef in grape leaves were also very good. Best by far was my vegetarian wife's veggie Pho. She said the broth was outstanding and often she goes to places and doesn't like the broth. And her Pho was choked full of vegetables. My need Pho was very good at all. Simple place with nice service and good feel to it. Def Evelyn worthy of return visits. And very reasonable priced.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Saw this in Washingtonian's Cheap Eats section and it didn't disappoint. 4 people ate as much as we could hold for just at $50. Every dish was wonderful especially the stuffed grape leaves which was unexpected. Good service, great food, don't miss this restaurant.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

There's good eating on the DC Metro Red Line north of Silver Spring. Had an appointment near the Wheaton Mall and was famished. Couldn't find an old favorite Vietnamese restaurant from years back so decided to give Mi La Cay a try. Good choice. Normally I try pho and spring rolls with peanut sauce to see if there will be a second visit. I'll be back. Quick service, fresh ingredients and bargain prices are the draw.