Review Highlights
Best steak & cheese pretzel

I found this place online to try somewhere new I love Amish style markets food if you homemade pies... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
tippy1789
Waldorf, Maryland
via mobile
Good food, great selection of all kinds of vegetables, bread, cakes etc

Great place to go if you are hungry and need a choice of food. Check out the fried chicken wings... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018
Anthony T
Upper Marlboro, Maryland

All reviews pancakes bread love this place all you can eat pretzels fresh fruit wings cooked food saturday morning meats furniture breakfast selection dessert candies bakery week
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I've been going since it opened and I'm still discovering new items each week! Plan to return a lot!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I visit this Amish market several times a month. My favorites are the pancakes and Turkey bacon from the Kountry Kitchen. Chicken salad from the deli. Wings from the wings place and absolute favorite, coconut and walnut cake from the dessert store in the back of the market.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

You will never be disappointed when you visit. Everything in here is ohhhh soooo yummy! I love the fresh fruit and veggies. The pretzel rolls will have you coming back for more!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My family and I get amazing cooked food, quality produce and meats and fresh made butter and bread. We also like to browse the furniture. If you go to their website you can find specials and coupons.

1  Thank B5002TDpatriciab
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Great tasting produce and homemade foods from the Pennsylvania Amish. The place sell various breads, pretzels, pastries and foods. They also sell handcrafts and furniture but it's very pricey although everything looks well made. Definitely something to check out on an weekend afternoon.