“Maybe Just An Off Night”
Review of Roma Pizza

Roma Pizza
Ranked #28 of 44 Restaurants in Temple Hills
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We were staying in a resort in National Harbor and didn't feel like going out. Roma Pizza had put a menu under the door so we gave it a try.

Called for delivery, ordered a Sicilian pizza with mushrooms and a house stromboli. The order taker told me it would be an hour for delivery. Fine. An hour and a half later, the driver arrived. He had three or four pizzas in an insulated sleeve. My pizza and stromboli were just in the box and the pizza was on the roof of the car while he was getting things together. Okay, so it's not hot. We had an oven and microwave in our condo. Oh! And the driver had no change.

The Sicilian pizza tasted pretty good although, except for the rectangular shape, it bore no resemblance to any Sicilian pizza I've ever seen. Most are thick crust. Roma's was thin and soggy. Tasted good, however. I had the stromboli the next day. Yummy!

I expect this was an exceptionall busy night which might account for some uneven performance. If we order from Roma again, I won't order the Sicilian pizza.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for late lunch, takeout. Service was decent, and the stromboli was great. Plenty of parking and we enjoyed our food.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We didn't feel like cooking or going out to eat at a restaurant so we ordered burgers from Roma's. They were delicious!!!! We thought delivery was in the time frame that they predicted so we were satisfied.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I ordered pizza and cheese sticks for delivery. The pizza was cold/tasteless, and the crust was virtually raw. I also asked for a substitution, was told no problem, then they completely left off the substitution. Cheese sticks were rubbery/pasty, and the coating was almost mushy. Threw half the pizza away. The delivery guy was rude and pushy. If he had not stopped pushing, I was going to ask for him to be escorted from the resort.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We was waiting on the package from up north cuz all we had left were scraps and the mopes was getting impatient, so me and Thumper decided to go to College Park for some pizza and 40's. It was good pizza and they was nice there. Even Paco liked it and he ain't like nuthin.'