“Good food, good atmosphere, good place all around”

Copper Canyon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 418 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: There's nothing timid about our chicken... or our meatloaf... or our hand cut hickory grilled sizzling steaks, line caught Ahi tuna or cornbread baked in a skillet and fired up by fresh jalapeno and Serrano peppers. This is full flavored American cuisine, fresh and bold, made by our chefs from scratch every day, and presented by servers who treat you like the valued guest you are. We invite you to join us for lunch, dinner, happy hour or late evening dining, and enjoy the best that America has to offer.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The service was excellent and we received our meals very quickly. Drinks were good and they have a lot of specialty drink options. If you are there for happy hour, you must sit in the bar to take advantage of the happy hour prices. Ribs were excellent--and way too many in the whole rack. Ended up sharing them. Crab cakes were good, but very small portion. They had no problem with us making lots of substitutions in our orders.
The chocolate uprising was fantastic. If you don't like whipped cream, make sure you tell them, as it has a mountain of whipped cream on the top.

Zania P, General Manager at Copper Canyon Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We always love to hear that our customers have enjoyed their dining experience with us! We very much hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

The restaurant, Copper Canyon Grill is very close to a number of hotels in the area. They offer a wide selection of options and everything was well-prepared. I have a food allergy which I mentioned to a waiter and my menu choice was easily adapted to my needs. The decor is lovely and it seems that they have great soundproofing. The restaurant was packed but it never seemed loud.

Zania P, General Manager at Copper Canyon Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We (3 adults) attempted to go to Happy Hour at 4:45pm on a Friday and were unable to be seated because 4-6 seats were being saved at the bar and the 3 high tops adjacent to the bar were also being “saved” by a family, with a child (maybe 9-11 years old). The staff made no attempt to accommodate us so we had no other option than to walk out.

I'm so sorry we disappointed you. I do appreciate your patronage and that you took the time to bring this to my attention. I'm fully committed to the absolute satisfaction of our guests. I will take the appropriate steps to resolve the issue. Please contact me at your convenience at (301) 589-1330 or share your email and/or phone number, so that I may apologize in person and learn more details.

I hope to speak with you soon,
David Emelio

Reviewed 3 May 2018

What a great meal and the food was outstanding. The restaurant was clean, neat and had a good inviting atmosphere. The bathroom was nice and neat as well. We had prime rib and crab cakes that were excellent. Parking is a nightmare on the street so use the garage which was perfect. Our waitress was pleasant and nice. They had a full bar. the place was huge and plenty of seating to include booths. Around many other restaurants and stores. We plan to return so see you there. Bye Now

Zania P, General Manager at Copper Canyon Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Doing a quick getaway we had a great dinning experience. Sat at the high tables next to the open windows, near the patio fireplace.
The food was amazing, calamari was very fresh and tasty. Meatloaf stack was awesome, very filling. Cod special was very good, large cod fillet with a lemon garlic sauce.
Saw a lot of food go by our table I can say there wasn't one thing I would try, from the shoe string fries to the prime rib all looked delicious, table next to us got the onion ring special, it seriously looked like donuts stacked on top of each other.
Key Lime pie was was to die for.
Our server Evan provided great service was quick to fill drinks and place our orders.

Dear Robert,