“Good food but not much other than beef noodles”
Review of Pho 75

Pho 75
Ranked #59 of 448 Restaurants in Rockville
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Good food but limited in offerings. The egg rolls were very good also. The value is great. Cash only however. Makes it a bit difficult. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love pho and this place is nice. It is close to where I am staying and I literally go three times a week when I am at Rockville. There is another pho 95 down the block but this is so much closer. There is a Dunkin' Donuts and seven eleven near it as well. Great pho and reasonable prices!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

CASH money ONLY.

BroS introduced me to pho eons ago and my first bowl was inside Pho 75. I know...to be so lucky that they were my first....

This uber casual cafeteria-style eatery is a nostalgic spot for our family. During any season, we'll join together for a meal with random chitchat between each slurp and chomp. Good times.

Yeah, parking may be frustrating at times but go during brunch or "linner" (between lunch + dinner) when possible.

Even though they offer spring rolls and egg rolls, I still just prefer to order their regular-size bowl of pho. Fave proteins are brisket + flank.

Like many, I have a pho prep ritual. Most who adore pho do. This routine includes garnishing basil leaves in one section, sprinkling sprouts throughout, and freckling jalapeño cuts in targeted areas of my pho bowl. Then finish off by drawing a face using sriracha sauce with a heavy hand. Sometimes other sketches depending on my mood.

Throughout the many years, still consistently an aromatic herby savory hearty bowl.

btw, don't wait for the bill. When finished, walk to the back register to pay and tip.

1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Been coming here for years and the food always delivers. They've been around for years, and I am excited to continue coming back here for my pho fixin!

Reviewed 1 July 2016

So, do not expect fancy here.
Do not expect 1st class service.
Don't expect the restaurant to be quiet.
Fancy furniture? Forgetaboutit.
Always crowded and noisy.

Fast delivery. You order, you eat.
Take out is more expensive than eating in... be warned.
I eat here about 6x year and have done so for years.

Do not expect anything more that a hearty bowl of pho cooked to perfection. A large bowl here is... LARGE... Lots of meat, lots of flavor, and if you ask, they will bring more veggies or toppings (mint, bamboo shoots, etc.). Spring or imperial rolls are OK, peanut sauces are OK-fine.

But the true star here is the Pho broth that is just marvelous.
Order a bowl and just sit there and marvel in all of the subtle flavors.
Put some warm in your belly, a smile on your face, and then go home knowing that you got one of the best deals for a good meal anywhere.