“Fabulous Shop ”

Ranked #1 of 4 Shopping in Rock Hall
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped by here expecting just seaside stuff. Wow, were my expectations blown away. This is a LOVELY shop with unique women's apparel among other things. The beautiful hair combs, bands and barrets keep me busy for a half hour. Then I began trying on some unusual tops and dresses. The owner, Sandy, and her shop assistant were helpful and fun. I bought several items and wish I had more time to return today, as I did not get to check out all the lotions, pillows, purses and jackets. Sandy definitely has a gift for purchasing lovely, unique items. I highly recommend spending some time here!

1  Thank SAVisitor
Sandy S, Owner at The Hickory Stick, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you SO much for your encouraging review! We hope you'll come back and see us in Rock Hall, again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

If you go down 445 a block or two from the Rock Hall intersection at the blinking light, and turn left at the little white church, you will find the Hickory Stick on your left. This is one of those places you can find a thing or two to take home. I found a great gentlemen’s straw hat for $50.00.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

What a lovely impressive gift shop to happen upon. While visiting Rock Hall for the weekend we stopped in The Hickory Stick and I fell in love with the store. Loads of adorable coastal decor and darling clothes. I ended up spending nearly $100 and could have spent wayyyyy more had I had a bit more time to spend there. 2 thumbs up, and 5 stars from me.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

The Hickory Stick is a high end boutique located in the small downtown area of Rock Hall. They carry an extensive inventory of upscale lines in women's clothing, home décor, jewelry, soaps,gift items,and natuical/beach themed pieces such as the display of Old Bay items in the center of the store as you walk in.There is a lot to see in this store and it is attractively displayed.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 July 2016

No visit to Rock Hall is complete without a visit to this beautiful gem! This shop never disappoints! The owner Sandy is so very nice, warm, welcoming and helpful. The selection of clothes, handbags, household items and beauty products is both varied and beautifully displayed. Even the dressing room/bathroom is lovely and inviting. I still have and enjoy many of the items I have purchased in this shop over the years. AND they have FREE gift rapping too! Go see Sandy at the Hickory Stick! I even LOVE the name!

1  Thank Angelina C