“WOW!!!!”

The Bayside Skillet
Ranked #35 of 406 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$7 - US$40
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Winner of Ocean City's Beauty Spot Award, The Bayside Skillet is located on the bayfront at 77th Street and has been an Ocean City Maryland landmark destination and premier breakfast attraction since 1977. Served year round, The Bayside Skillet is famous for the freshest fruits available grown both locally and from around the globe, overstuffed omelettes, gourmet crepes, ice cold freshly squeezed citrus juices, bottomless coffee, freshly squeezed Mimosas and homemade Bloody Mary's. During the summer season, our waterfront deck stays open all evening offering a relaxing atmosphere to nibble, dine, or enjoy a cocktail as the sun sets. Our pet friendly bayfront deck has a full service bar. We create new specials every day such as our Jumbo Lump Crab Cocktail, 16 ounces of jumbo lump crab sauteed in white wine, garlic, and butter--all the joys of eating crabs without the mess! Large groups and parties are welcome, please call ahead for availability.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

The breakfast was fantastic! The staff was great and friendly. Mom wanted to change her order and was able to...large portion for the price and it was filling. Loved the decor in the restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,197)

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

The staff here was so friendly and helpful.
Social distancing made me comfortable and everything was very clean.
I had a crab frittata. Delicious!
Western potatoes. Amazing!
Crepes- a combo of strawberries, blueberries and hot apples. Very good, but my least favorite of the 3.
Will definitely return when I'm in OC.

Reviewed 12 February 2021

Here enjoying the quiet off season in OCMD. Since the breakfasts are so large, we shared a crab omelet (with added hollandaise sauce), a blintz, and potatoes. Coffee was fresh and hot. Staff was friendly. Food was absolutely delicious. This is the best breakfast place in OCMD.

1  Thank Donna K
Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

Best breakfast in OC! I have NEVER Had a bad Experience here. I am 49 years old and I have been coming here since I was a kid with my parents. My favorite thing is the bacon cheese omelette and I always get a crepe with fruit.This is a pretty huge breakfast and it will keep you stuffed for most of the day. I absolutely love coming here for breakfast! You are always treated well and breakfast is served fast! I ❤️ IT!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Quite a different experience for breakfast. Menu had may options, but does not offer any "typical" breakfast foods. They are known for their crepes, which were very good. The quantity of food was a little too much. I feel they could offer half plates at a lower cost. The prices for breakfast are quite high. It was one f the most expensive breakfasts I have ever had, but I did enjoy the food immensely.

Date of visit: January 2021