1,084 results
All reviewsliving roomfull kitchenjacuzzi tubsouthern viewindoor poolcoral reef restaurantkids eat freeoff seasonwashers and dryersfresh fruitcorner suitedvd playernice sizefront desk staffsleeper sofashower headprivate balcony
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I’ve heard nothing but good things from friends about this hotel and the off season rates were budget friendly. Our check in was friendly and fast, our room was excellent with gorgeous views in the morning. The breakfast option is totally worth it and the staff at the cafe was wonderful. The only two drawbacks were the indoor pool was freezing cold and on the small side for such a large hotel. The other thing is if you require a good shower after swimming our room just didn’t offer that. We had a double Queen room with a jacuzzi and rain shower head but the pressure on the rain shower is not enough to wash the sand etc, out of ones hair. I noticed other rooms offer a separate shower and that would be a more suitable choice for me. We actually stayed another night in OC at a different hotel so I could enjoy a nice hot shower. I would stay again but I’d select a different room with the sole issue being that shower.

Room Tip: If u need a good shower select a room with separate shower from jacuzzi
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Hopep1974
Reviewed 23 March 2018

If coming to OC for the summer, it may be a bit of a splurge for the money. But this property is some of the higher-end accommodations in OC. We treated ourselves to a room with a balcony (since we were celebrating our anniversary.) The views were amazing! The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast package was well worth the add on. For most of our trip, we parked and walked or took OC's fabulous bus system around town. Highly recommend this property. We will be back!

Room Tip: Ocean views - the best views, but can be a little noisy at night
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FanLAM
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

For the money, this was an excellent value. It is an all suite hotel with large rooms and decks. The staff was helpful, and the room was in excellent condition. The free covered parking made it particularly easy to get to our car. Its location on the boardwalk overlooking the ocean was particularly attractive and convenient. Overall, it was an excellent stay.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lea S
Chris B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your large suite as well as the hotel's direct oceanfront location on the boardwalk. We look forward to seeing you and welcoming you back on your next visit to
Ocean City, Maryland.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

My Wife and I took a quick Winter Getaway weekend and chose this hotel based on other reviews The rooms were large and clean. We like the Jacuzzi in the room and the bathroom was a good size. They have a cool bar with very good food, we had breakfast and late night snacks and drinks there. Located close to many other bars/restaurants/ etc. Give it a try!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Jenny thank you for giving me a perfect room and accommodating my schedule. the Holiday Inn in Ocean City, MD has great parking and food (Try the salmon BLT) - we will be back.

Easy to find, great location and on the Boardwalk.

The hotel has a restaurant, bar, gym, outside pool and good parking.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business