1,094 results
All reviews living room full kitchen southern view jacuzzi tub indoor pool coral reef restaurant kids eat free off season washers and dryers fresh fruit corner suite dvd player large bathroom nice size per night pots and pans sleeper sofa
Reviewed 22 February 2016

We tried to get a room with a king size bed, but there were none available. So I booked the 2 queens suite with a shower. The room was great since it was on the sixth floor on the north end of the building. It was the entire length of the building. We could see from the bay to the ocean! The gentlemen at the front desk were courteous and helpful. Although this is a non-smoking hotel our room did have a slight smoke odor. We did inform the front desk and they offered to send a maid with some type of spray but we declined since it did not bother us.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

The hotel was everything we were looking for. Amazing ocean views with private balcony perfect for coffee in your PJs watching the sunrise. Despite the offseason, there was plenty to do. Lots of good eats and the beach was great! Hotel was clean, had good food and staff was friendly. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2016

When we got to our room it was way more than I was aware it was going to be!! I did not realize it was a full suite and even though it had split view the view down the ocean city strip was stunning. The room had a bedroom that was huge a nice living area and a kitchen and right off the kitchen was a big bath with a jacuzzie tub with jets. The place was spotless which was great, esp. the bathroom! The jacuzzie needed a little work, two jets not working and a little water coming out around faucets, counter top starting to separate from base but nothing that cant be addressed and is probably on the winter list of fixes. Staff at the front desk was really nice at check in. The reason this was a four instead of a five was because of two incidents there. We were out Friday night and when we came home was looking for a parking place and couldnt find one. There was a truck with a pull behind parked across five parking spaces. It was super cold and difficult in the wind to get to the hotel from where we finally parked and wasnt sure it was even a spot. When we got in I called the desk to let them know because I knew there were going to be others coming. The desk person was very rude, this was about Midnight. He said he didnt know anything about it and there was nothing he could do and he had just gotten there and why didnt we park in one of the other four lots. Then he just hung up on me. I was seriously unhappy. Then Saturday the housekeeping staff must have been having a party down our hall, yelling back and forth, laughing real loud and slamming doors. We came for a quiet time. Over all though it was a beautiful and clean place and the day staff at the desk were super nice.

Room tip: just call and ask
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

We stay in Ocean City quite a bit during the off season. We have stayed at quite a few different hotels but this one is my new favorite. The room was huge felt like we were in a condo. Loved the jacuzzi tub in the bathroom!! The kitchen was the best equipped one I have ever seen. Hope to stay here again. Having a front row seat for sunrise was the best part.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2016

My sister and I had a very quick run to the beach and decided to spend the night in Ocean City.
We arrived late afternoon, and simply checked into our room, and left in search of food. Later that evening when we actually surveyed the room we discovered that the bath tub had several parts that were not attached to the tub The front desk offered the room beside us to make the move easier. We discovered the same thing. After several attempts, the front desk staff up-graded us to the nicest, largest suite the hotel has to offer. THIS IS HOW YOU FIX A PROBLEM.
I understand it is the off season and lots of maintenance goes on at this time. The hotel staff went out of their way to assure that we were satisfied.
Also, the beach front location can't be beat. It is a beautiful property.

Date of stay: January 2016