“Just had to go back”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I had to go back to really experience all this restaurant had to offer. Excellent value for money service was very good and the food was exceptional especially the thin crust pizza.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We took our family, 4 adults and 3 children. For the most part, we ate pizza and a couple of the kids had spaghetti. I have eaten pizza all over the world and I would put this place in my top 5. The crust was excellent. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

This was the second time we stopped at Laurienzo's while traveling on I - 70. The atmosphere is cozy, the food is delicious, and the service is friendly and efficient. We had pizza and pasta. Everything was delicious!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have stopped here twice when returning from BWI, and never been disappointed. The lobster ravioli is superb. Pasta is homemade, sauces are light, apps and salads fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Four adults (two couples) for a pizza dinner, Saturday night. Couple of overall observations: The place is warm and charming, noise level is high, interesting selection of craft beers, decent selection of wines, outstanding service by the young lady who was our server.
Parking might be a problem if you're not aware of the parking around the corner on the other side of the street.
Two pizzas ordered. One sausage and red onions; the other red pepper, mushroom and pepperoni. Everyone extremely satisfied. One couple found the amount of red onion rather skimpy, but still an excellent pizza. Relatively thin crust, cooked perfectly.
So why not five stars instead of four? My personal opinion is that you can't give a restaurant five stars on the basis of pizza alone.
Bottom line: Of course we'll go back and try some of the other dishes. Maybe next time, five stars.