Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
FindHotel
US$71
SAVE US$3
ZenHotels.com
Expedia.comUS$74
Hotels.comUS$74
All reviews cookies front desk upgraded to a suite next morning room was clean bwi airport shuttle service fresh fruit great stay would stay here again king bed an early flight enjoyed my stay lobby baltimore inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived about 5pm, parked right in front and Morgan greeted us warmly at the desk.
I asked about breakfast, parking, shuttle service and wake up call. She explained that they offered parking for $30 a week which was awesome since we had just noticed that BWI had closed their long term parking lots that we usually use. Breakfast is a to go bag on a table in the morning.
Safe during Covid. The shuttle leaves every 20 minutes, so we signed up for a slot.
Lastly she set up our wake up call. Morgan’s service is certainly commendable. We came up to a spotless room and bath. We will certainly be back!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of days to get away for a couple of days and get some new scenery. Hotel is near Amtrak, car rental companies and Airport. The staff was very nice upon checking in and the studio suite with king bed was really big with a decent size bathroom. There were 2 lounge chairs, a desk and chair and a little kitchen sink area with mini fridge. The bed and pillows were comfortable and the floor was quiet. They even let me do a half day late check out which was at an affordable cost.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for 6 days this month. I was in town for my new job and was there for training. The hotel is convenient to the highways which is a plus since I had to commute into downtown Baltimore everyday. If you need something to eat- there is a Chili’s next door but across Nursery Rd there is a Glory Days bar n grill. The food is great!!! Also there is a Starbucks and Chik fil a.

The hotel was really quiet for the most part. I had my son and boyfriend with me so we stayed in a one bedroom suite. The room was extremely clean and I know since we brought disinfectant and wiped EVERYTHING down and barely any dirt or grime showed on anything. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. They do provide coffee and tea and breakfast bags- not sure what was in them.

The only issue I had was that The toilets flush so loud!! Lol. I could hear other people’s toilets flush in the middle of the night. Lol I am a light sleeper so I hear everything. Other than that- everything was great. The cleaning ladies had us put the trash out each day and gave us fresh towles when needed. They were really great!

Now the star of the show is the manager- Ms Ebony. She is exceptional! She made sure we didn’t have any issues and if we did it was promptly addressed (has a WiFi issue in the hotel but it was fixed). She even took the time to talk to my son and let him get a snack from the snack area. She is extremely personable and friendly.

I will have to commute to Baltimore from NC for the next few months for my job. Ms. Ebony- you got yourself a new customer!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2021

It's usually a bad sign when there's barely any hot water in the tub during the first 24 hours of a two night stay. It's even worse when front desk just fabricates excuses ALL DAY long. And deliberately withholds the details from next shift.
Not to mention someone else's hair on floor and bad reflect POOR cleaning practices.....in a pandemic.
Email sent to Radisson CEO.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Corporate Customer Care Corporate Customer Care, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, BWI Airport (Baltimore), MD, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your review. It saddens us to hear that your stay was anything less than satisfying due the level of service that you received from the staff and the cleanliness of the room as well as the concern about the hot water at that time. Certainly, this is not the kind of experience we would like our valued guest to have and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you during your stay. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 30 December 2020

This was a very nice and clean hotel it was AMAZING AND WELCOMED ME WITH OPEN ARMS
I WILL TELL YOU IF YOU HAVE TO STAY IN TOWN THIS HOTEL IS THE BEST!!
The shuttle was down and they paid for my cab.
That was a very sweet hotel i felt like i was at home

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Ebony Harvin, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, BWI Airport (Baltimore), MD, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Good day Traveler2012abc, Thank you for so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experiences. Our goal is to provide each guest with exceptional services and a nice clean room. Thank you again for staying with us and make it a great day!