“Oh! I ate too much.”

Las Delicias
Ranked #59 of 164 Restaurants in Hyattsville
Cuisines: Chinese, Mexican, Central American
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Pros: This is the prettiest restaurant in the Takoma Park, Langley Park, and Hyattsville areas. The buffet is a combination of Central American and Chinese. It's not a huge selection but everything is delicious. The staff called out a cheery hello as soon as I stepped in the door. The waitress was attentive and pleasant. The price is cheaper than any other buffet in the area. There is a huge free parking lot.

Cons: the signs could use more information. When I see a siqn that says tacos I want to know what kind. The staff was quick to answer all of my questions. Vegans and most vegetarians would probably not like this buffet. They would have limited choices and would ask a whole lot more questions because of the limited signage.

Final verdict: I loved the flavors and I ate too much. Some times it is very nice to be pampered by the staff.