US$119
US$153
US$106
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$127
US$115
US$60
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$171
Courtyard Hagerstown(Hagerstown)
US$144
US$122
Priceline
All reviewstruck stoproom was cleantruck parkingfirst floornon smoking roomfront desk staffmini fridge and microwavewould stay here againno elevatorgreat place to staycontinental breakfastpleasant staythe staff was friendly and helpfulcheck in was easyrestaurants and shoppingeasy accessking bed
Reviewed 25 February 2018

When you stay in the Hagerstown area this where you stay. The staff is great and very helpful. room are very clean and relaxing.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything to your liking. Nice to hear "the staff is great and very helpful." We wish you safe travels and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

My issue was the Pet charge, when going on line i never saw the fine print on pets and assumed they were simply part of the fee. When i got there I inquired to make sure I understood at that point i was told it was a fee PER pet, It strikes me you either have a pet or you don't but to base the fee on a per pet was simply a hidden revenue generator.... I don't blame the people there, this was out second time to stay there in the past couple of months, first with pets... we'll probably look for a different fee arrangement and I'll read the fine print better

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again and understand your surprise if you were not aware of a pet fee. Some hotels/motels do not allow pets. We try to make it convenient, allowing your pet/pets to come with you, however, a fee is normally charged. Thank you for your response and we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I had never stayed in a Super 8 before, and I was very impressed with the cleanliness (and I am OCD picky on cleanliness in hotel rooms) and the size/set up of the room for the price. I have added this to my favorites on my GPS as well as in Booking.com where I make my reservations and will definitely make this my stopping point each time I make this trip.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are happy to hear your comments.
"I had never stayed in a Super 8 before, and I was very impressed with the cleanliness (and I am OCD picky on cleanliness in hotel rooms) and the size/set up of the room for the price. I have added this to my favorites on my GPS as well as in Booking.com where I make my reservations and will definitely make this my stopping point each time I make this trip". We look forward to seeing you again and wish you happy holidays.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

this motel was very very clean. The employees were very friendly and courteous.IT is easy to get to off 81 good parking. There is great restraunts with in 5 min drive or less. Breakfast was good no hot food.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We wish you a happy holiday season and hope to see you again.