Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway Area
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$114
US$119
US$59
US$101
Country Inn
US$93
Courtyard Hagerstown(Hagerstown)
US$134
Quality Inn & Suites Hagerstown(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$139
TripAdvisor
All reviewstruck stoproom was cleantruck parkingfirst floornon smoking roomfront desk staffmini fridge and microwavewould stay here againbudget hotelcontinental breakfastno elevatorthe staff was friendly and helpfulpleasant staygreat place to staycheck in was easyeasy accessking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2018

When you stay in the Hagerstown area this where you stay. The staff is great and very helpful. room are very clean and relaxing.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything to your liking. Nice to hear "the staff is great and very helpful." We wish you safe travels and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

My issue was the Pet charge, when going on line i never saw the fine print on pets and assumed they were simply part of the fee. When i got there I inquired to make sure I understood at that point i was told it was a fee PER pet, It strikes me you either have a pet or you don't but to base the fee on a per pet was simply a hidden revenue generator.... I don't blame the people there, this was out second time to stay there in the past couple of months, first with pets... we'll probably look for a different fee arrangement and I'll read the fine print better

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again and understand your surprise if you were not aware of a pet fee. Some hotels/motels do not allow pets. We try to make it convenient, allowing your pet/pets to come with you, however, a fee is normally charged. Thank you for your response and we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Reviewed December 28, 2017

I had never stayed in a Super 8 before, and I was very impressed with the cleanliness (and I am OCD picky on cleanliness in hotel rooms) and the size/set up of the room for the price. I have added this to my favorites on my GPS as well as in Booking.com where I make my reservations and will definitely make this my stopping point each time I make this trip.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are happy to hear your comments.
"I had never stayed in a Super 8 before, and I was very impressed with the cleanliness (and I am OCD picky on cleanliness in hotel rooms) and the size/set up of the room for the price. I have added this to my favorites on my GPS as well as in Booking.com where I make my reservations and will definitely make this my stopping point each time I make this trip". We look forward to seeing you again and wish you happy holidays.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

this motel was very very clean. The employees were very friendly and courteous.IT is easy to get to off 81 good parking. There is great restraunts with in 5 min drive or less. Breakfast was good no hot food.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We wish you a happy holiday season and hope to see you again.