“Worst iv ever been to”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #97 of 160 Restaurants in Germantown
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

The salsa had no fresh tomatoes or flavor, my quesadilla had only chicken and cheese and my sons meal which is almost 4 dollars was virtually nothing! This place was awful, but the service was worse. They assumed I was leaving and boxed up my food, over charged me, forgot to offer drinks, and couldn't speak English! Find another chipotle or skip this dump all together

Reviewed 11 April 2017

always good food. you get your choice. lots of people to chat with. Relaxed. Popular with lot of people from the area.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Stopped in for a family dinner recently. It's not as busy as it used to be since the uproar. However, the servers rush you through the line and if kids are ordering, it is really challenging. Heck, it's challenging for grown ups too! So, slow down, kids... don't have an attitude.
I think it might be better for lunch. Once you find parking - which is a challenge, don't sit near the doors - you'll freeze everytime people come into the restaurant.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

The food is the same like all Chipotle, it's a bit small inside. And not really friendly staff. A but pricey. Good salad.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We haven't been back here since they had the problem a while ago but we decided to try it again. It was really delicious. I had the chicken salad bowl and my husband had the steak.