“Best hospitality clean ”

California Tortilla
Ranked #111 of 372 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at this California tortilla Resturant for about a year and half. You are usually greeted at the door by the owner or his sun. This Resturant is one of the cleanest places to eat in. the food is prepared fresh while you wait and that is no longer than 5 minuets. It is hard to find a Resturant in this part of the country that has this type of quality. The rest rooms are squeaky clean. They are checked every thirty minutes for cleanliness. I have all ways left this California tortilla Resturant satisfied and with a smile. I will definitely eat here many more times. Good food great hospitality.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I have ordered their Tilkka bowl and grilled chicken fajitas to-go. The food was good and was prepared very fast. People who work there are very nice. A good choice if you need to have a take-out

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Great Food and nice people, really know how to treat their Customers. Good selection of food, I love their salads.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I am so happy they opened a California Tortilla near me. I love coming to this restaurant. You are greeted most of the time by a manager. Very sweet gentleman always asks you how you are and just makes your experience the way it should be. I mainly carryout, but I have noticed that everyone is well taken care of.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

They got my order wrong, tried to blame me for their mistake then hung up on me. Fortunately, corporate was very apologetic and credited my card. I will visit Cal Tort again, just never again at Paramount!