“First Timers (Columbia Location)”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #103 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 6 May 2018

We enjoyed our dinner here 2 Fridays ago and without a reservation, we only had 20 minute wait which we spent at their bar sipping Margaritas and chomping on peanuts. It went quickly. We shared a Fried Pickle appetizer after we got our table, very good. My BBQ Ribs and Chicken Combo was very good and ample portions (I had to take most of my chicken home) and my wife really enjoyed her Sirloin Steak, very tender and juicy cooked at medium. Our server was friendly and proficient. Ample free parking around the building but a little tricky finding the entrance off Stanford Blvd. as we first made the wrong turn into Apple Ford's storage parking lot (it's the 2nd driveway after your turn from McGaw. Not well signed but you can always see the building so that helped.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin? The cheap and yummy margaritas? The delicious rolls they bake themselves? My delicious hot chicken salad? The staff was friendly and attentive even though it was busy! We sat at the bar since the wait was so long. Way better place than a outback!

Reviewed 21 April 2018

We had a gift card for here, so we headed out on a Friday night. We used the Call Ahead service, not a reservation, but after 'checking' in and receiving the buzzer thing you get, literally two seconds later, we were called. Pretty quick for a Friday night. Our server was right there, took our drink orders, came back, took our dinner order, and we had our dinner within 15 minutes or less. While waiting, the staff did the Texas two step, which was so much fun. The food was so good. We both got the sirloin with the grilled shrimp. Perfect. We had eaten at a VERY expensive steakhouse in Baltimore a few months ago, and hands down this was better steak. Really good and reasonable. The place was very busy, and I know why. Good service, great food. I would go back there anytime.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I'm guessing because it's new to the area is why it's EXTREMELY busy! We tried to go 3 times (different days and times of the day) and the 3rd time was the charm! The average wait time every time we tried was at least 70 minutes. They do offer a call ahead service where you call, they put you on a list and give you a time to be there. You still have to wait when you arrive BUT not as long. Once we finally got seated our server was very informative about dining at Texas Roadhouse and good with offering suggestions. Our food was delicious, the rolls and drinks were tasty as well. It did seem as if she got lost a couple times but her enthusiasm never died. The music did seems a bit louder than I'm used to BUT I enjoy a lively atmosphere! Would definitely dine again!

1  Thank Shango S
Reviewed 16 February 2018

The customer service is impeccable and the food is really good! Lissa, Donald and Erin just to name a few of the employees are AWESOME!