“Very attentive service ”
Review of Olazzo

Olazzo
Ranked #6 of 381 Restaurants in Bethesda
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We ate dinner here New Year’s Day and what was most impressive to me was the attentiveness of everyone at the restaurant. We were seated and immediately greeted by our waitress, brought waters within seconds, bread and oil within minutes, side salads quickly, entrees straight from the oven, check as soon as we asked for it, and quickly cashed out. It was excellent service. The food was also good — I like that there’s a lot of flexibility in the type of meat/chicken your entree comes with. The side salads were good and had a lot of Parmesan cheese. The waitress also brought us side shakers of red pepper flakes and Parmesan cheese without us asking, which was a nice touch. I had chicken Parmesan but substituted the marinara pasta sauce for Alfredo. My boyfriend got chicken Alfredo but was able to pick between veal, grilled chicken, and chicken milanese. The alfredo is savory, not overbearingly cheesy or watery. The portions were adequate — my boyfriend finished his but I took home the last ~1/3 in a box.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

I had an early dinner with a friend. We had appetizers and entrees, and everything was tasty and the service was prompt and good. The waiters are friendly and attentive, the ambiance is pleasant. Overall, a nice dinner.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I'm embarrassed to say this is my first visit here. I've lived in Bethesda for 30 years.
But, I'm happy to say that I can attest to all of the other positive reviews. I ordered the Baked Penne W/ Eggplant & Sausage: penne baked with eggplant, basil, mild italian sausage, ricotta, marinara & layered with mozzarella. DELICIOUS! Good portion size too! Our server Amie J was great. Friendly and fast.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Eight of us ate at Olazzo's last night and we each thought the food and service was outstanding. We had three different appetizers, seven different entrees (including one that was gluten-free), and one incredible dessert (brownie with gelato). Everything was scrumptious. The place is small, yet we didn't feel crowded, and the ambiance was just right.
The wait staff is attentive and well trained. Our waiter, Ian, was exceptional.
If I were you, I'd stop reading these reviews and get on over to Olazzo!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

This is a very nice restaurant with a wonderful ambience. The food is terrific, priced right and the waitstaff is friendly. I love places where the locals go...and Olazzo is that type of place.