“Best Peruvian chicken in MD”
Review of Chicken on the Run

Chicken on the Run
Ranked #106 of 381 Restaurants in Bethesda
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Chicken on the Run has the best Peruvian chicken. they sauces they give you are so good you need to buy more. Great prices too.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

This tiny restaurant consistently provides delicious Peruvian roasted chicken and side dishes for a very reasonable price. I have been a devoted customer for years, and have never been disappointed. We get a meal from here at least twice a month. The chicken is always juicy and flavorful (love their marinade), and my family especially loves their rice and beans, cucumber salad and corn pico, though the mashed potatoes, cole slaw and fried plantains are also delicious. They have recently expanded the menu to include some beef dishes and stir fries, but I always order their fabulous chicken. This is definitely a take-out spot, since there are only a few tables and minimal atmosphere. The devoted staff always fills my order carefully and cheerfully, and I am on my way. There are other rotisserie chicken restaurants in the Bethesda area that we have tried, but we always return to our favorite, Chicken on the Run!!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

These folks have consistently turned out great roast chicken, cassava fries, and frijoles for years. Call them up and order the chicken to go. It's not much of a place for sitting and eating. Don't bother trying to park in front. Go next door to the public parking lot or park on the street. Tip: Ask for extra creamy sauce.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I like the choices at this little neighborhood restaurant. Few tables but delicious chicken, rice & beans, cucumber salad, and plantains. Food is presented quickly in to go containers.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here at least 25 times. This is, our go to chicken destination. No other Peruvian chicken place comes close. Also no other place gives you a delicious meal for four for under $20. Always outstanding.