“delicious!!! ”

Brown's Clam Shanty
Ranked #26 of 75 Restaurants in Wells
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Description: Casual dining experience, eat in air conditioned dining room or outside seating with picnic tables and deck, bar with beer and wine, seafood - fried, baked or grilled salmon and haddock, burgers, salads, clam & seafood chowder, lobster rolls, fried clams, clam strips, scallops, haddock, shrimp
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and tried there fried shrimp tacos. Delicious is an understatement! Fried Maine shrimp,lettuce,pico de Gallo,coleslaw,avocado and sriracha sauce!!! My friend got a chicken finger basket and they offered us a variety of sauces. She tried the Asian bbq sauce and loved it!!! They also gave me an option of regular French fries or sweet potato fries!! We will be back!!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Very good food at a fair price. Haddock was perfectly cooked and the Seafood Chowder was to die for. Glad I stopped

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We stopped by for dinner and I had the Fried Clams, they were very good, Possibly the best I have had. Can't wait to go back this summer

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I had a nice traditional Maine Lobster Roll, you can get it with Mayo or Warm Butter. I tried the Warm Butter and I loved it. I got fresh homemade Onion Rings with it. It really hit the spot.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I had the Seafood Chowder and it was one of the best I have had. Creamy with plenty of Seafood. My daughter loved her Onion Rings and Chicken Tenders. Great place, glad I stopped.

Been to Brown's Clam Shanty? Share your experiences!