The East Wind Inn
US$201
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

250 Main Hotel(Rockland)(Great Value!)
US$339
Trade Winds Inn(Rockland)
US$175
US$165
Rockland Harbor Hotel(Rockland)(Great Value!)
US$169
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$359
US$324
Preferred Hotels
Claddagh Motel & Suites(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$139
Priceline
Ledges By the Bay(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$125
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Island View Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$189
Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$189
Schooner Bay Motor Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$132
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

All reviewslobster benedictmeeting houseport clydemonhegan islandmaine coastbase locationgeneral storefine restaurantmeeting rooman awesome viewforrest gumpperfect mainenew england charmdietary restrictionsmain buildingfarnsworth museumlobster boats
Reviewed 8 January 2018

A quick update to my previous review of The East Wind Inn:

Thinking about the inn's long grounds running down to the harbor, we drove up in order to get a good look at the Orionids meteor shower this autumn. Our host gave the timing real thought and even asked a seaman friend of his what hour we'd have our best view. "Two o'clock" was the answer, and he told us exactly where to sit and where to look. And sure enough, we were for an hour treated to a lovely display, with a multi-colored grand finale (or at least, for us -- it was cold!).

As always immaculately clean, as always a beautiful place to stay -- but the amount of time the host gave to our inquiry re the Orionids was really something; so I'm writing to express my appreciation and to recommend, once again, The East Wind Inn to all comers. Really, hospitality at its best.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Our stay at this lovely inn was great. Innkeeper, Randy, was very helpful regarding suggestions of things to see and do in the area. The water views are stunning, and there are many sunrise/sunset photo opportunities
We highly recommend the inn.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Randy D, Owner at The East Wind Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for this very positive review. We host a several photography and painting workshops each year as the instructors and students are drawn to our views, sunrises and sunsets.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Living in Michigan all my life , I have always wanted to visit New England in the fall for a color tour. On this dream vacation we spent 2 nights at this most charming inn over looking the water. Our room was perfect, clean, bright spacious, warm and relaxing. Randy was very accommodating with our late check in and graciously met us late in the evening. This is a great environment for fun of running, hiking and kayaking. We had so much fun I really hated to leave. I must tell you the morning breakfast was fabulous, I am not a morning food person but here I couldn’t help but enjoy the yummy blueberry pancakes.
Thank you for a very romantic autumn experience.
Pat and Jon from Michigan.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Randy D, Owner at The East Wind Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thanks for this very kind review. The East Wind Inn has gained quite a good reputation for it's breakfasts, not only among our inn guests but also the local population who fill our dining room every Sunday all Summer and Autumn.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent 3 nights at the East Wind Inn as a base location to explore the mid coast of Maine. We found our accommodations in the Meeting House to be clean, cozy and comfortable! The breakfasts were great and the staff were courteous and friendly. Randy was a very gracious host and gave us information and suggestions of places to visit. This unpretentious Inn and beautiful property was a great find for us! Our only regret was not spending more time there! We definitely plan to return!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Randy D, Owner at The East Wind Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you very much for this review. It captures very well who we are and what we have to offer. We provide an experience of the real, traditional Maine, with great food and clean bright accommodations, close to many interesting Mid-Coast attractions.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I was participating in a chilly two day teachers retreat at Blueberry Cove camp directly across the harbor. I quickly realized that I could have my husband join me to stay for at least one of the nights in a cozy (and warm!) room in a spectacular location directly on the harbor. The owner was super accommodating and gave me a discount as a Blueberry Cove Camp attendee on top of the reasonable off season rate. The fall view was so lovely on the working harbor. It included a yummy breakfast which one is able to order a la carte in the main restaurant which was a great surprise. I couldn’t arrive until later in the evening so requested to stay in the meeting house off from the main Inn which was super cozy. We had some cute doggie neighbors in the next room which was nice to see a dog friendly annex. We even found board games in the meeting room which was a fun touch. So I will officially ditch the sleeping bag one night each October and snuggle in at this adorable inn by the sea (where I slept like a rock!). Great job East Wind Inn. See you next fall!!!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Randy D, Owner at The East Wind Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you so much for this review. Fall is a great time to stay at our inn. We actively encourage area family visitors, area wedding guests and workshop participants to stay with us, with special discounts.